How to post photos in a thread using your cell phone

Several members have mentioned they were having difficulty posting photos in a thread using their cell phones. Since I only access this website from my computer, I can't offer any help. I was hoping that someone else can.

(IPhone)
If you simply want to include pics from a site
Like backpage.. You can just copy and paste. Select the picture you want and press copy. Then on UG just double tap the screen in the typing area and select paste

If you don't know how to copy and paste:

Hold your thumb down on your touch screen on top of the picture. Sometimes it messes up, do just try it again.. I find doing it on the top of a picture or in the little space between pictures works easiest.. Just keep trying and it will work after a few attempts. Options will come up like: copy, select, select all, paste.

Whatever is being copied will have a blue highlight over it. You can adjust the highlight to include more or less. Once you have everything you want to copy highlighted hit the copy button.

Then once you come back to UG you can double tap and paste

Android users:

1. Long press on the photo
2. Click copy image link
3. Click on the icon of two mountains and the sun. Look at the UG Toolbar where you post (between the smiley face and two strips of film)
4. Paste the link in the empty field by long pressing in it and click insert

Wherever the flashing cursor is, is where the picture will show up. To delete, backspace as if it were regular text.

Guys who were having difficulty posting pics from your phone, please try these tips and report back to let us know how it worked for you.
Guys who left the tips, thanks.

Banacek,

Thanks for the info.

Have an android burner. Generally speaking, the long press works for CL. Especially the posts from that friggin dude, who posts like a 100 times a day, 'I'm 33y old', 'I'm 43y old', ' I'm 77y old' ... no doubt gainfully occupied in Mama's basement. He does post some cute pics sometimes, though. Long press works there...

Generally speaking again, this does not work on most BP pics. Especially the ones I'm interested in (maybe I'm just paranoid, lol).

Awhile ago, even with my burner, I could Google search images using the long press. Not anymore.

Maybe some change in the formatting, hopefully a computer expert could chime in - especially with a work around to this issue.

Until then, I remain, your pic-post-from-burner-challenged.

V

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Banacek,

Thanks for the info.

Have an android burner. Generally speaking, the long press works for CL. Especially the posts from that friggin dude, who posts like a 100 times a day, 'I'm 33y old', 'I'm 43y old', ' I'm 77y old' ... no doubt gainfully occupied in Mama's basement. He does post some cute pics sometimes, though. Long press works there...

Generally speaking again, this does not work on most BP pics. Especially the ones I'm interested in (maybe I'm just paranoid, lol).

Awhile ago, even with my burner, I could Google search images using the long press. Not anymore.

Maybe some change in the formatting, hopefully a computer expert could chime in - especially with a work around to this issue.

Until then, I remain, your pic-post-from-burner-challenged.

V
To get the BP pics to work the same way, rotate your phone sideways (90 degrees)... then they work just easily

To get the BP pics to work the same way, rotate your phone sideways (90 degrees)... then they work just easily
Hi Sophia,

Tried that, no dice.

When I saw your post, I was like, wow, that simple, huh?

My mind must've been playing tricks. Rotated and long pressed on Kara, presidential playmate's butt for so long and so many times, it looked like I had spanked her platonically.

Thanks for chiming in though, it might work for another monger. My burner hates me.

V

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi Sophia,

Tried that, no dice.

When I saw your post, I was like, wow, that simple, huh?

My mind must've been playing tricks. Rotated and long pressed on Kara, presidential playmate's butt for so long and so many times, it looked like I had spanked her platonically.

Thanks for chiming in though, it might work for another monger. My burner hates me.

V
Can you switch from mobile Web view to desktop? If so, do that then try rotate

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Didn't work. Hey, maybe I sign up for a little personal time. As the disclaimer goes: anything that happens better be full GFE, between consenting adults, etc

V
Everyone's definition seems to vary... but check my reviews in my thread and it will give you a clear picture of what's ok and what's not ;) Feel free to text me. But let me know who you are so I don't have you jumping through hoops

Everyone's definition seems to vary... but check my reviews in my thread and it will give you a clear picture of what's ok and what's not ;) Feel free to text me. But let me know who you are so I don't have you jumping through hoops
True, what you said there.

Hmmm.

I foresee a multi hour phone education class in my future.

V

PHOTO POSTING TIP

This is a general photo posting tip, but since this thread was the most active one discussing photos, I though it best to post it here.
There is an aggregator site that shall remain nameless that regularly posts loads of photos. That is the best feature about the site. But the site restricts right clicks. I always wished I could copy-and-paste photos from there, since it's the top source of all a provider's archived pics. Today I figured out how to do it and used this method to post a pic in the Hailey thread.
Here's how it works:
Right click on any photo and select "View page source" and click on that. Doing so brings up a list of the source code. Scroll down to find the list of the image files. Figure which pic you want from that list - in my case, I counted down the list to the number corresponding to the pic I wanted from the photo array - and copy that link beginning with the "http" part and then paste in into the thread.

PHOTO POSTING TIP

This is a general photo posting tip, but since this thread was the most active one discussing photos, I though it best to post it here.
There is an aggregator site that shall remain nameless that regularly posts loads of photos. That is the best feature about the site. But the site restricts right clicks. I always wished I could copy-and-paste photos from there, since it's the top source of all a provider's archived pics. Today I figured out how to do it and used this method to post a pic in the Hailey thread.
Here's how it works:
Right click on any photo and select "View page source" and click on that. Doing so brings up a list of the source code. Scroll down to find the list of the image files. Figure which pic you want from that list - in my case, I counted down the list to the number corresponding to the pic I wanted from the photo array - and copy that link beginning with the "http" part and then paste in into the thread.
Banacek,

How do you "right click'' ANYTHING on a smartphone?

If long press is the equivalent, then I remain, yours truly, SOOL .

As I said before, long press/right click works a lot of the time on CL, almost none of the time on BP

So it's probably NOT my smartphone.

Mongers who have a different experience with their burner, please share!

V