How to get verified?

I tried booking a visit to Pleasure-palace.club but I don't have an providers that I see regularly. They wanted a bunch of info which provided I live in flushing so I like to shop around and see what's out there. What's the best way to get verified, they asked for my *** handle, I don't have one so I signed up yesterday I told them I post on UG but I don't think it was enough to get a appointment. Any suggestions?

Pleasure-Palace.club

pokler

Power Bottom
I tried booking a visit to Pleasure-palace.club but I don't have an providers that I see regularly. They wanted a bunch of info which provided I live in flushing so I like to shop around and see what's out there. What's the best way to get verified, they asked for my *** handle, I don't have one so I signed up yesterday I told them I post on UG but I don't think it was enough to get a appointment. Any suggestions?

Pleasure-Palace.club
Do a few reviews here of other places youve been to. That will make a difference.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Pleasure-Palace.club
Even if you don't see the provider regularly, if she's reputable, she will have you saved for reference requests