How old are you?

I keep reading guys saying they are older than these SA college coeds. But, really, I would imagine most guys on here are older than 21 or so. Anyway, the last post got me thinking about just how old the guys on this thread are. Rather than ask anyone to reveal info attached to their handle, I thought a poll might help give us an idea. Before I bother posting one, since I would have to do so on a new thread, do you even think it's a good idea?

I keep reading guys saying they are older than these SA college coeds. But, really, I would imagine most guys on here are older than 21 or so. Anyway, the last post got me thinking about just how old the guys on this thread are. Rather than ask anyone to reveal info attached to their handle, I thought a poll might help give us an idea. Before I bother posting one, since I would have to do so on a new thread, do you even think it's a good idea?
Sounds like an excellent idea. The more information we have the easier it is to find and meet new girls.

I would just like to add that this is my favorite thread on the entire site. Thanks for not locking it out and continuing the posts , great work.

I believe my join date for this site is visible to other members. I'd been legal to drink for several years when I joined the site, which makes me old enough to have fathered most of the girls I converse with on SA.

I'm late 30's, but have been told I look early 30's.

I believe my join date for this site is visible to other members. I'd been legal to drink for several years when I joined the site, which makes me old enough to have fathered most of the girls I converse with on SA.

I am right with you JMP on join date. Maybe a year later. But I was past drinking age as well when I joined.

I was hAppy with my regulars but your recent findings have me rethinking it.

pokler

Power Bottom
Yep do it

-60 lbs, less facial hair and 5 years ago I looked 5 years younger than I was (25). Now people think I'm 5 years older. I think it might be better if they imagine I'm older.

I was 1 year away from being grandfathered in to being able to drink at the old drinking age. I'll leave it at that !

At least a couple of you fuckers are as old as I am.
And even those of us who aren't quite that old are twice as old as some of the girls on SA. A lot of these girls will ignore a multitude of issues with your appearance if you're older and confident without being an asshole. If you can make them cum, they'll do almost anything...

The response to my post in the College Girls thread was a lot better than I expected.
So, here's a poll to list your age.
You can just answer the poll. Or you can post a comment. Heck, you can even do both.
I have moved over the posts form the College Girls thread to here.
Thanks to all who responded thus far and prompted this.

Unfortunately, the poll disappeared when I tried to merge the posts into it. I will try to find a fix for it, but based on prior board software experience, I am not hopeful.
In the meantime, just continue posting age-related posts into here now that I have moved them all from the College Girls thread.