How Much To Tip for Agencies?

I actually tried to look this up before asking but only found threads relating to AMPs and indies.

So, how much does one tip to an agency girl (incall rates usually averages between $200-$250)?

I know the AMP and indie rates. But do any of these apply to agencies?

Of course, I'm aware that it varies on the type and quality of service. But I would appreciate a ball park estimate if possible.

Thanks!

*Squeak!*

Im always thinking about tips.......and I always come to this small dilemma
when an agency girl tells me for 100 extra, she will do anal, and anything like that, is that already the tip lets say if the fee is 300, and then I give 400, does that mean Ive tipped her? in my book, I always assume thats her tip for everything and including the extra service. Never gave 450 thinking I was still going to tip her 50 for good service besides. any thoughts?

BMM, I tip like you. If I am seeing a girl in the 250 range and she says an extra 100 and you get anal, the 100 is her tip.

If I see someone in the 400-600 dollar range and anal is 100 extra, thats her tip.

When I see the girls in the 1k range, I tip differently because the anal or whatever extra is included in her price, athough sometimes not. So I might throw her an extra 100 if the service is good.

If I am seeing a stripper outside the club it is completley different.

I agree with all of you. If she asks for more money for extra's, then that is the tip. Otherwise $50-$100 per hour tip for good service is the norm for me.