How many people do you think have donated so far?

How many people do you think have doanted so far

• 0 to 5

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • 6 t0 10

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • 11 to 15

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • 15 to 20

Votes: 31 20.8%
  • 20 to 30

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • 30 to 50

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Over 50

Votes: 31 20.8%

• Total voters
billyS said:
Seems to me a name is missing. Or mabey just the money!!!!
billys I sent an e*mail to SB last week when you gave me the money. I said it in the thread I started.

I have been Slinky sending e*mails to for the last two weeks, and calling him bothering him, to keep him updated. I feel almost guilty for being a pest.

He has your money. Everyone was told in the thread you gave the money to me. He was told in an e*mail.

I sent him another e*mail this morning in response to the e*mail you sent me.

Why is your name not on the list? I dunno.

Last edited:
Sorry for all the typos. I do get anal about that. SB please change the 5 minute rule!!!!

I forgot to add.. billys, Miki's name isnt on the list either. See, it could just be an error of omission.
Ok.... I am going back to bed, hookers shouldn't be up this early.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The only reason my name might have been ommitted was maybe because it was lumped under 'Vanessa'. Meaning all the guys who saw her and then she donated a portion of the fee was credited to her. That makes sense. Except in my case the money I gave her was a straight donation to UG. We only met as friends and no services were provided (the reason no review was given). I really don't mean to make a big deal of this I just wanted to make sure my donation got to where it was supposed to go. I could have just mailed it in, but spending some time with Kimmie just bs'ing about things other then sex was enjoyable. After knowing her for about 3 years I'm able to seperate: NYVanessa is a whore who I review who gives the best deep-throat bbbj ever, Kimmie who posts on UG is a whiny loud mouth who I used to clash with constantly, but I won't now because I've been warned about starting shit with paying advertisers, Kimmie the real life person is someone I consider a friend, someone I have stuff in common with and we can comiserate about, who I respect as a person. As long as I don't blur those lines things are cool. When those lines get crossed then there is drama.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Additions to list:

billys
MikiMilf

(the list was taken from the spreadsheet with money which has been actually collected, so members who we were "told" contribued didn't make it onto the list (yet)).

That TV is old news now. It was unvieled in Jan at the Vegas CES show. I just saw one at the CES in Orlando two weeks ago from a Korean company thats 110".

for you guys that think the heavy posters here dont donate, I dont care why or why not I wasnt on slinkys list, I donated also, because I realize the value of a board like this for everyone
I just dont get any respect, like Rodney.

Slinky Bender

BigMadM said:
for you guys that think the heavy posters here dont donate, I dont care why or why not I wasnt on slinkys list, I donated also, because I realize the value of a board like this for everyone
I just dont get any respect, like Rodney.

BigMadM said:
dont tell anyone I donated again..

if we all just forget the topic and purpose of this board, the sheer entertainment value alone, the threads on every other subject, the ability to shoot the shit with people of all walks of lives, from all backgrounds, rich, poor, nationality unimportant, skin color means nothing, we are all equal just having a good ole time reminiscing, or discussing or comparing, or bragging, but we all have fun, what the fuck is a few bucks out of someones pocket for the value of this entertainment.
I could get restaurant advice here for any type of food I want in any state.
This is better than On Star or Zagats rolled up in one.
Not to mention, all the whoring info.

Im still willing to bet more guys read this stuff and board than novels, or at least spend more time here if they can, what does a few bucks mean.

Ive never read a fucking article in playboy in my life, Ijust look at the pictures.

This board has much more interesting stuff than most published magazines or journals.

BigMadM said:
the threads on every other subject, the ability to shoot the shit with people of all walks of lives, from all backgrounds, rich, poor, nationality unimportant, skin color means nothing, we are all equal just having a good ole time
...yeah that's nice and all...
but I'm just here for the pussy! ;-)

Not that anyone asked...

But seriously, the reason I donated is beacuse the info on this board is more real and more correct than info available almost anywhere else. I've not only been turned on to some great ladies, but the info here has saved me $$$ by exposing skanks, bait and switchers and assorted scumbags.

For me, that alone is worth a donation.

thanks to all who keep the board running and contribute

Gern

slinkybender said:
And what type of sites are they? (think TOS).

PS It's not anonymous, or at least not as anonymous as people think.
Small consulting firms. I suppose it's not that anonymous to an internet investigator, but it's mostly hidden to wives and girlfriends........

Slinky Bender

slinkybender said:
Well, since it's Tuesday and no one has objected so far:

donquixote04
greyfox
skellychamp
hytek
remsenst
riskybiz42
rufftoy
traderdave