How many hobbyists are also swingers?

Question: who here is both a hobbyist and a swinger? or perhaps you are not a swinger with your wife, but you enjoy bringing your ATF to a swing party, or you enjoy seeing a provider with another guy, or perhaps meeting a real couple for a threesome?????

surely there must be some stories to share!!!!!!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I am not a swinger yet, but I have had a couple girls I know offer at different times to take me to a swing club, and more and more, I have been thinking about it.

Also, just got on a swinger/gang bang yahoo group. Will see what develops.

not sure if swinger is correct

not sure if I am a swinger, my wife is definetly not but I have has several couple experince over the years. several with two gay men which were very swinging. Would that qualifies me as a swinger

Been swinging since i was about 14.. Ive always dated bisexual females and im a total perv so taking my lady to an adult theater to play is very common..we are a full swap couple and swing as such together, we dont play alone.
lately we have been working out the details to pick up a bsw and have our way with her but thats more of a forced type of role play..Ive been with couples that wanted a dom for the lady and several cuck situations as well.One that stays in my head was a federal judge and her husband who was a federal investigator..
Im also heavily into bdsm and have a full dungeon at my apartment, i also have a live in slave who does my day to day cleaning and housework,works as a secretary etc etc.

Last edited:
I've dabbled off and on in the lifestyle for about 3 years. With the right person, it can be a lot of fun.
It isn't for everyone.
Don't let Aceman's modesty fool you. He brings some hot chicks to the table (club). Once he brought this brunette to encounters (CB's on premise). That chick was smokin!!

I have had some experience (success?) as the "dreaded" solo gentleman exploring the lifestyle. Most of this has been while traveling to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, where swing clubs and couples are more open to and accepting of the solo gentleman.

Based on this experience, I do believe that there are couples and ladies who are looking for folks like me at clubs, but the key is the word "gentleman". I dress appropriately, engage both male and female in the conversation, don't stare or stalk, etc.

On one visit, I was at the bar of a club and was near a few couples when one of the guys says to me "looks like someone knows how to dress". Struck up a conversation to discover that his wife was THE hottest blonde in the place. Which led to introductions, which led to.. well, you can guess the rest.

Any couples reading in the NYC area who are looking for a similar scene, please drop a line ?!

I'm a retired swinger. Was very active in the community having helped run "Adult Links" back in the BBS days. Over 1000 active BBS's with tens of thousands of members in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. The bi-annual g2g's on a farm in upstate NY were a gas. ;)

I don't know too many male swingers who are also mongers. Though I know any number of female swingers who were also providers.

My getting into seeing providers currently was actually born in having a non-swinging S.O. who, not being in the life-style, brought about my "retirement". I strayed not for quite some time but, in truth, while I am emotionally monogamous I find it hard to be physically so; So a monger I became.

Currently I restrict my activities pretty much to seeing strippers in ongoing 'dating' relationships. Some of them have expressed an interest in swinging when speaking to them of my former activities, so I may yet get back in the saddle with a suitable partner to share with right and like minded souls. :)

wishing well...

One problem facing some mongers is being single. The single male is the pariah of the swing world.
Even in arenas were I am still known and would be welcome I find it uncomfortable to show up as a "swingle". So I've fallen into "inactive elder-statesman" status. :)

Thorn,
I could not agree more. I have wanted to look into the swing scene, but as a single male I just have not felt comfortable doing so. There are a few parties that occasionally welcome single men, but I have not attended.

Tried and failed

I tried briefly as a single swinger/swingle LOL! It was impossible ! I tried a club a few times and it was a big waste. I also tried adult friend finder and while it was sometimes entertaining seeing the pictures, I only received one response to a dozen or so emails and while polite, they weren't interested.

I tried briefly as a single swinger/swingle LOL! It was impossible ! I tried a club a few times and it was a big waste. I also tried adult friend finder and while it was sometimes entertaining seeing the pictures, I only received one response to a dozen or so emails and while polite, they weren't interested.
I think the issue is, in my somewhat limited experience, that we're looking in the NYC area where the solo gentleman is not especially welcome. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've had much more luck meeting others traveling in Florida, Texas, and California.

I think the issue is, in my somewhat limited experience, that we're looking in the NYC area where the solo gentleman is not especially welcome. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've had much more luck meeting others traveling in Florida, Texas, and California.
And that is why most swing clubs in NYC have a lot of us Pro Ladies accompanying their "BFs" :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
And that is why most swing clubs in NYC have a lot of us Pro Ladies accompanying their "BFs" :)
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=679019&highlight=swap#post679019

There really is no "swinging" in NYC (yeah, I know I'm a broken record on this), it's really all "swapping" which is not only much different, but leads to the "hooker swap meets" Lina is talking about.

On another note, I'm being badgered to set up a UG swingers party, but I really don't see enough poeple posating here to think that we have enough of a critical mass to do one. Perhaps I am wrong: if anyone is interested (and not just coming as a single male) write to service at utopiaguide dot com about it. I'd especailly like to hear from the ladies about it.

Also, Lina, I sent you some mail but didn't hear back, could you contact me please? slinkybender at utopiaguide dot com.

LMAO it is hillarious! I find the sign at La Trapese to be very amusing considering that at least half on any given night ARE solicited ladies :)

Oh , and you got mail!

Lina
Yeah, but that is what helped kill actual swinging at La Trap. Even Plato's suffered from it before its demise in '85 [I think it was '85... long time ago]. Much more real swinging taking place in NJ than in NYC. A disproportional amount of cops involved in the life style for some reason.

Have always been interested in finding such a party but not overly so. My thinking is that I can always arrange my own group thing, which, tho not necessarily the same as swinging, partly the fantasy I would be seeking from such (e.g., group sex). Plus, I'm swm .... so, I'd be flying solo at such an event anyway (and I understand swinging mostly favors couples).

NJ seems to have a lot more offerings in this area than NY... but if you go into PA, there's even greater concentration of swinger-type activity. PA seems to be the central hub for swinging, just based on how many clubs and parties that I see listed there vs other areas. Never been to a PA party before so I'm not sure how the scene is different there, though.

coolguy, what do you recommend as far as NY is concerned? I havent had much success there so far..