How do you delete your account???

i want out and can't find any way to delete my account? Hey UG Staff, how about you make it easier? And please remove any posts as well. Thanks.

Hey, a person can always come back undera different name. But I want htis account deleted. So for those who can make it happen, Plz do it. Let's be real, everyonehas a reason at some point to be done with certain identities, and now this one must be scrubbed. Thanks.

I am not as dumb as the other guy. This name is used specifically for this. I just want to cut off the trail. I mean seriously, we are all in the same hobby and should it come up that some members from time to time need to erase things. So it's obvious my request is falling on deaf ears.

You're not going about it the right way Ueny. Send an e*mail to service@utopiaguide.com and I"m sure they'll help you out.

FWIW, I'm having a hard time imagining what kind of "trail" you've created that needs erasing, especially if you only use the handle here on UG, but its really none of my business. Bon voyage!

I understand where UENY is coming from, wanting to cover his tracks and all. It doesn't take a detective to find everything you've ever posted, especially if the forums are all wide open like UG.

Just like a lot of guys here this isn't my normal Internet handle, it's just the one that I use for stuff I don't need my wife finding out about. If she did it wouldn't be hard for her to find all the shit I've been up to over the years. A little bit of caution covering your tracks is completely understandable.

However, being a mod elsewhere I can tell you that deleting all your posts is a royal pain in the ass.

For anyone, never post anything that you might ever want to take back. It's too hard to remove posts and few admins would do it - a poster has no right to demand it. On top of that, there's cached copies all over the Internet. And what about the replies that say, "that's right, ueny, I tried Coco and..."

It's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. Er, maybe like putting jism back in your dick...