how do I say that i want some deepthroat in spanish?

They are all saying it wrong.
Just be clear.
Pon mi Pene entero en tu boca y garganta.
That being said i've only met 2 latinas that can dt. Both Afro latinas. Jessica and Amberlynn Executive choice. Years back. Most latinas cannot dt.
Shocked that you say this! & I very much beg to differ.
But then again when you're only 3.5 inches I guess It feels like it.
Disclaimer: The above is a complete exaggeration in an attempt to offer self deprecating humor.

But for real when I've bothered to engage, at least 3 girls at 1st Floor Sanford/Linden/Barclays were more than capable.
I'm sure billyS may disagree as well. However in his case they may need to get it all the way to the small intestines.

Disclaimer: The above is a complete exaggeration in an attempt to offer self deprecating humor.

But for real when I've bothered to engage, at least 3 girls at 1st Floor Sanford/Linden/Barclays were more than capable.
I'm sure billyS may disagree as well. However in his case they may need to get it all the way to the small intestines.
I'm above average. As a matter of fact only 1 gf that's latina was able to dt me after a few years together. Most latinas arent great at deepthroating and arent great at giving head either. Lots of average cock suckers the latina pros are.

Now the latina hookup culture and gfs those are great at giving head just not deepthroating.

billyS

Reign of Terror

All depends on the girl.
Honestly I can't remember any of the 1F/Sanford/Barkley crew being able to deep throat me.
The first ever was Kimmie/Vanessa who was of some Afro-Latina mix.

They are all saying it wrong.

Just be clear.

Pon mi Pene entero en tu boca y garganta.

That being said i've only met 2 latinas that can dt. Both Afro latinas. Jessica and Amberlynn Executive choice. Years back. Most latinas cannot dt.
Lmfao@ "pene". Nobody calls their d pene lol... it's like saying suck my penis lol

how they call the D in different Spanish countries
spain the penis is called "polla"
colombians and majority of spanish countries the penis is called "verga", there's many other but this one all will understand.
puertoricans the penis is called "vicho"

I would think if you just curved your index finger opened your mouth a bit and made a downward motion along side of your neck the girl would understand what you were referring to regardless of which languages were involved..

I wonder has anyone ever used Google translate during a session to request exactly what you want and has it worked specifically when it come to deepthroat requests using their language? Lastly how important do you think it is to use the correct dialect or words depending on the country or continent the said Latina/hispanic woman is from do you think it makes a difference in outcome? Pun intended!