How can I find out if someone Googled my name?

A few months ago, I took a job as a Consultant and worked with this guy who was in a consulting role, but only because he was unemployed. I told him one way to have recruiters/headhunters contact him is to post a resume/profile on various business networking websites. He knew that, but told me "I don't like other people knowing about me." The next day, this IDIOT tells me he Googled my name. So, this JERKOFF doesn't like other people knowing about him but is DUMB enough to admit to me he Googled me. After that, I didn't trust the guy one bit.

To make a long story short, the woman we reported to told me she was going to extend my time on the contract/project and in the process his last day was supposed to be Friday. Then she found out today he made racial comments in the office using the N word (he admitted to me he was racist and didn't care) and told him not to bother to come in tommorrow or Friday.

Is there any way I can find out if he Googled me or anything else, short of hacking into his computer? There is nothing derogatory on Google or any other search engine about me other than my profile/resume on business networking sites.

If you wanted to look into the history on his web browser on the computer he uses, you'd either have to know his password or have sysop privileges.

Best thing is to make a profile on ziggs. http://www.ziggs.com/ This is like linkedIn. Once you create a profile make it public and this will be the top result if someone googles your name. So as soon as they click on the ziggs link it will send you a real time search alert with the time,location,ISP and the search term used.

This is the best free alert that is availabe and it has worked forme so many times. But remember it will only alert you if they click on the ziggs link. So make sure it pops up in the top results of google.

http://www.ziggs.com/about/company/AboutSearchAlerts.aspx

EDIT: Opps! Looks like i misread the question.....

Last edited:
Also, a strategy to confuse casual searchers is to post on public boards some really intelligent shit so that your name gets associated with this post. Then repost the same thing on a bunch of other sites. This works for example with Epinions or something like that but maybe someone else has another good idea...

The Pope has a MySpace and Facebook page. Be sure you register as a friend of the Pope. That will surly make a good impression on almost anyone.