How 'bout them Cowboys

Cowboys? Cardinals? What about the Jets?

The big news for long suffering Jet fans is that they finally won a game. Pennington actually looked pretty good. That's two weeks in a row he's looked good. Yeah I know. Both defenses sucked, but they still won today. We'll see about next week.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Re: Cowboys? Cardinals? What about the Jets?

Originally posted by zoltanspencer
The big news for long suffering Jet fans is that they finally won a game. Pennington actually looked pretty good. That's two weeks in a row he's looked good. Yeah I know. Both defenses sucked, but they still won today. We'll see about next week.
Sometimes both teams should get a loss.

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DIDNT RUB IT IN WHEN THE EAGLES LOST LAST WEEK

The Eagles didn't lose 2 weeks ago (last week was a bye)....they just ran out of time.

I do feel bad for Emmitt, though. How depressing this must be for him playing through these years as he chases Payton's record. I wouldn't be suprised if he retires the moment after he breaks the record so that he can get onto happier things.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Kimmie
Football is so boring. Is it spring training yet?
No Kimmie, the World Series is still on. I don't know if you realize, but they decided to play it out in California this year without the Yankees. Despite that indignity, it is still the World Series.

Last edited:
What's up with Jerry Jones? Huge weight loss and a face lift? Geez, he looked like one of those mummys the way his skin is so taut on his face...

I like owners in their box, rather than strutting his stuff on the field...let the owners own and the coaches coach...

Originally posted by Reel Deal
What's up with Jerry Jones?
He's entered the Witness Protection Program of Oklahoma in his futile attempts to disown any culpability for driving two winning coaches out of the Cowboys organization (Landry, Johnson).

It's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Either that, or he's a closet hobbyist and figures he can get some cheerleader poontang if he would only look as young as the players.