Houston Texans

I would venture to say that if we got the UG all stars together we could give the Texans a good game...The Texans are so horrible that is like a comedy watching them play..I think if we put the Jets and the Texans together in a stadium maybe they would kill each other and all the fans from those citys could start over....WOW do they suck ass...

So apparently Niners lose the coinflip and end up drafting 7th overall. Texans wiin the Reggie Bush sweepstakes so it looks like they'll probably ship Domanick Davis around somewhere's soon.

What about picking Vince Young over Bush after that performance in the Rose Bowl? He could outrun the blitz's and when they dropped off in coverage he could hit Andre Johnson on drag routes underneath? What do you think?

They still have a lot of money in incumbent QB David Carr, who if they actually kept upright most of the game, could be one of the greats. Bush is an explosive runner and one that's possible a once in a lifetime number 1 pick. Vince Young is an extremely fast and mobile quarterback, but his unorthodox throwing motion will not have pro coaches drooling. Plus sadly, his O-line at Texas is marginally better than what he would get if he played for the Texans.

I think ever since they drafted Tony Boselli in the expansion draft, it's been downhill from there. The question is whether they'll spend a second/third rounder or free agent money on some decent protection for Carr.