hottassamelia - Austin, TX

I noticed she just first posted here on UG and she deserves a review so here goes ......
Two weeks ago, I saw Amelia while I was on vacationing in Texas. I had some time to kill between my own planned touristy outings, so I started browsing CL, backpage & other ads. I noticed that there is another provider review board similar to UG for the Southwest states but it was offline. Fortunately Google had already crawled that section of the web so I was able to read the board if I knew exactly what to search for in google. So I threw provider names & numbers into google & found a review of Amelia. Then I found her CL ads & finally her website. So with this info I felt confident that I would actually meet the gal in the pics as opposed to a B&S or a cop.

-------------------------------
ALL AMeRiCaN?DReAM GiRL¨*:•-:¦:-•?=I Exceed All Expectations= - - 22 (austin)
Reply to: pers-1041162508@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-19, 8:49AM CST

AMELIA..................................
5'9"..
145 lbs
I have Blueish-Green eyes... (That will render you speechless..)
Long blonde curls...
38D....
.............¢¾-nine-7-two..8one4-9two5zero-¢¾...
.....a sexy, erotic mix of intelligence and beauty!!

Wouldn't you love to spend some time with me giving in to our sensuality and exploring each other's desires. I am dedicated to making sure every moment with me, is everything it should be and way beyond anything you'd hope for. Whatever it is you're missing; intimacy, wild passion, fantasy fulfillment, I am the one who can satisfy your needs. I'd love to meet some caring gentlemen who can show appreciation to a woman who will satisfy their every desire. Serious, respectful calls only please.

Let me make all your dreams come true.
---I also cater to mild fetish's....

Please put your donation in an envelope marked gift Remember, the gift you provide is for time and companionship and nothing more. It is not for sex or sexual acts and such topics will NEVER be discussed. When contacting me please be courteous . That means NO vulgar or sexual language or anything else pertaining to illegal acts. Anything that transpires is a matter of personal choice between consenting adults and IS NOT contracted for, requested to be contracted for, nor compensated for in any manner whatsoever.

OUT CALLS AVAILABLE =Downtown ROUND ROCK Arboretum SAN MARCOS Wellbranch Parmer AUSTIN-PF-RR DOWNTOWN 183 I-35 SOUTH oltorf north central Manor Hutto Grand avenue parkway WELLS BRANCH 290 cedar park leander Lamar &SURROUNDING AREAS I ALSO CATER TO MILD FETISH'S!!
-------------------------------------

I liked what I read in the ad & I also liked that she was available in the morning too. Based on locational info in her CL ad, it looked like she would be real close to my location in Austin. So I gave her a call & discovered that her incall was within walking distance of my hotel. It was the three call system since I had little knowledge of the surrounding landmarks.

I got to her place, knocked & was greeted and welcomed in by Amelia who was exactly as she described. I placed the envelope with the $200 donation for the hour on the table, removed my jacket & asked to use the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom & disrobing, she offered to give me a backrub & used a massage oil with a light scent. Her looks, plus her easy going attitude in combination with the backrub got me ready so we progressed to other fun activities.

I know I'm not a great review writer & can't write a story so I don't know if I can describe a session without making it seem mechanical (it was _not_ mechanical). So I will wrap up with important points of interest. She is not a clock watcher, rusher or an upseller but instead genuinely cares about your comfort. She has great hygiene and maintains a clean easy accessible incall. Easy to talk to with no odd personality quirks or behavioral surprises. Afterward, she cleaned me up with a hot moist towel & didn't try to push me out the door. Oh and she is hot & she is great in bed. :)

Many reviews finish with the guy mentioning if they would repeat with that provider. Amelia is a great provider and I _DID_ repeat. :D I saw her again a couple days later and had another good time.

Last edited:
Lousy username: hotThalassemia

Thalassemia is a blood disorder passed down through families
(inherited) in which the body makes an abnormal form of hemoglobin,
the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen.

That's how I read it.

Last edited: