Hot Shannon

I was thinking the same thing.
I left her a voice message about 2 weeks ago and never heard back from her. Her site has been down for about a month now.

Shannon definitely has retired

She had a web page up about her retirement few weeks back. Also, same info can be found about it on other boards. Rumor has it that she may still see you if you were a regular before but that's unconfirmed. Not sure why her site is down entirely though

She was the best!!!!
Her phone number is disconnected and she still hasn't answered my ******.
I was really hoping on having her again as my Christmas present.

Originally posted by zmistress
WOW...NICE MEMORIAL.
What made her so wonderful in your eyes guys?

( . ) ( . ) (_._)

Z....
Well, part of it was knowing that she was married and it turned her husband on to watch her having sex with strangers (at least on video).

She had a very delightful inquisitive side to her as well.

I can still remember her saying as we watched the video we made....."see my knees bending and toes curling, my friends will know that I was having an orgasm"

And, if she liked you, all acronyms were on the menu except BBFS....she was not crazy :=)

The thing that impressed me most, however, was that she made the room reservation and paid for it herself AND brought the video camera.

to quote:
Well, part of it was knowing that she was married and it turned her husband on to watch her having sex with strangers (at least on video).

(mod still isnt letting me do the fun stuff yet)

Soooo....1eyedtrousertrout.....YOU were doing it for HIM huh?
how lovely....hehehe.....just kiddin doll.....

and yes I think that being 'inquisitive' is a good quality.....
kinda like playing dumb but not really.....
cause you really want to know....or.....just human nature like
wow....how'd he/she do that? hehe

I guess as in all things....when you enjoy what your doing...it shows...and people want to be with and do.....you.

(^_^)

Z........