Ho's in Paris & Vienna

I will be in Paris and Vienna next week.
Any quality whoring ideas?
Doing a web search i saw there is alot of SLovakian (slovenian?) hos in vienna. seem very hot. trump's ho is from slovenia, and i really dig that look.

While there can be action to be found around Place Pigalle, it is also an area to approach with caution. Place pigalle is an overpriced and more often than not an area that is rife with scams and ripoffs of the tourists. They especially like to take Americans there. One should approach most places there with the idea that they are going to try to rip me off. Be cautious when you use your credit card. That said there is SW action to be found usually at night if one looks for it.

The real place to go in Paris is Rue Saint Denis. This is a street that runs north/south starting near Les Halles (south end) and goes up to near Gare du Norte. The action can be found over a 5 to 6 block length starting around # 50 and goes up to and past # 200 and also on some of the cross streets in this area. There are many sex shops and sex entertainment places. Also there are many SW's available. They are always obvious and LE never bothers the girls or their clients. After one agrees on a price with the SW, she will take you to a room in the area. The rooms are usually in what appear to be residences but a fee is required for using the room. Most of the sex shops sell books which are "guides" to sex activity in Paris but are usually in froggy. You might also find one in english of perhaps both. By far, the best way to see Rue Saint Denis is "a pied". Also Rue Saint Denis is also the place where one can find much of the real "Gay Paree".

Another area that used to be good and may still be so is Bois de Bologne which is out past Arc de Triumph and Place D'etoile but for the most part one needs "un auto" for this action.

For a really good time see if you can find a "partouzes" and get invited and attend.

All the above being said there is probably more free poontang available in Paris than anywhere else and not hard to find if one just looks for a while.

Last edited:
Some of you guys might know for certain, but I think Paris has the "prostitution is tolerated but pimping and open solicitation is illegal"

Rue St. Denis

Rue St. Denis is a great place to find someone to hook up with quickly. But all the girls are extremely businesslike and focused on getting you to shoot your load, getting you out the door and themselves back on the street, as quickly as possible. There's something hot about seeing a girl on the sidewalk and thinking "I've gotta fuck her," and getting your wish within 5 minutes, but if you're after any kind of intimacy at all this is not the place.

Originally posted by vermeer
I will be in Paris and Vienna next week.
Any quality whoring ideas?
Doing a web search i saw there is alot of SLovakian (slovenian?) hos in vienna. seem very hot. trump's ho is from slovenia, and i really dig that look.
Wien (Vienna).. Cheap tricks can be had at the Prater (amusement park), usually non-pro and sub-standard.
It's legal in Austria and as far as I know France, too. The pro's are registered and carded. Certain things, like DATY, come easier knowing the plate is clean. If you freelance, ask to see their card in response to the price offering. If they have a card, the price stands... if not it usually drops quickly. The "pedestrian only" section of the M_a_r_i_ahilferstrasse is good. If it's cold/rainy, look in one of the many nightclubs there. I'm sure you won't need help recognizing them.
You could stop a cop and ask him for directions to the nearest "hurenhouse" (seriuosly!). Better, though, to grab a cabbie. $10 tip + fare should get you to a decent "legal" brothel (I think cabbies are commissioned). Vienneese slang for whorehouse sounds like poooff.