Hookers in South Beach

One other thought:
Since there are a lot of clubs there and a lot of hot civie chicks coming and going to them it can be a little confusing to figure out who is working and who is not.

Besides the obvious that if you see the same girl walking around Collins (and Washington too) aimlessly and dressed the part she is prob a prostitute. My other technique which is less time consuming and worked perfectly is to focus on girls walking alone but dressed like they were clubbing. I found those to be almost all prostitutes, 9 out of 10 walking alone on Collins or Washington were most likely working girls.

Well I was at the airport in Miami the other night with a few hours to kill since I was waiting for a connecting flight back to NJ so what do I do?

Of course I rented a car at almost midnite and decided to cruise South Beach and do some SW recon like I did three years ago. Just like the last time I was there in 2007 I was not dissapointed in the SW talent I saw.

I must have driven up and down Collins Ave for well over an hour and spotted at least 20 girls working. Mostly Wocs with a few latinas and white chicks. Most were pretty hot with a few stunners. I talked to a hot blonde PR chick from Boston with Double D's and a few mins later a sexy white trash type with similar assets. Talent was definitely better than what I've found at the NYC strolls the last few years. I was impressed, it reminded of the quality of girl you'd find at the NYC strolls in the early to mid 90s.
Only downside were that both of those girls I spoke to were asking waaay too much for what I wanted. They both laughed when I asked them for a BJ for 50/60. One just walked away and the other (the blonde PR chick would not go under $100). She kept saying "but I'm not cheap. I'm a $500 an hour girl and I work mostly the condos or hotels here." Well whatever but I wasnt going for a $100 covered BJ no matter how hot the chick was so I dropped her off where I picked her up on Collins.
So I kept driving for a bit until I stumble upon a stunning young bottle blonde Woc with a killer body walking around 10th and Collins. We talk for a min and she seemed cool and gets in the car. Turns out she was a 20 year old from Belize and had quite a good personality. Name was Xena or something like that. We drove around for a few mins until we found a good spot away from Collins. She took real good care of me too with a good covered BJ, then uncovered HJTC with a spectacular finish on her beautiful C cups. The girl got into and gave me a really good show with lots of dirty talk, which I love. Damage was $60 which was a lot better than what those other girls wanted. All and all an interesting couple of hours of recon, cant wait to go back.

Two things that I'd like to note are:
-- As with other places just be careful, there was a decent LE presence around.
-- I only spoke to 3 girls but it seems that many will try to jack up the price because its such a tourist location. I guess you just have to shop around unless you want to overpay for a SW.
just catching up on my reading....you left out 1 important detail... and what did you drop on the car rental.....

I love South Beach and as for the quote below - yep, many women who are not women or used to be men. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that, just not my cup of tea. I've partied in South Beach but never w/ the SWs. Man is it fun down there - this is one place I like going to by myself.

There are a lot of stunning women here who are not women, or who used to be men.

Like one poster mentioned...an awful lot are former men and the real ladies are overcharging due to "season"....Use ************ and if you get a bad one, post an ad for 5.00 dollars to warn others!

just catching up on my reading....you left out 1 important detail... and what did you drop on the car rental.....
Ha I love when old threads come back and this one brings back good memories for me, I'd love to get back to Miami one of these days beautiful women there. Well to answer the question about the car rental its been over a year and a half since that post but I think it was prob somewhere around $50 or $60, but afaic it was well worth it even if only for a few hours.

Like one poster mentioned...an awful lot are former men and the real ladies are overcharging due to "season"....Use ************ and if you get a bad one, post an ad for 5.00 dollars to warn others!
Yep and yep on both counts, I'm sure there are a lot of trannies working there and the girls asking prices were very high, prob because of all the idiot hick tourists. The gals were definitely aiming high but I am 99.9999% sure the ones I came across were really female, if not then the three or so that I spoke to were some of the best looking most passable trannies I've ever seen anywhere. All three with huge natural breasts too, all D cup or higher naturals!!! I don't think a tranny can pull that look off.

Well its been 2 years since I was last there (unfortunately) but there were plenty of working gals up and down Collins and the other main drag heading away from the beach, maybe Washington, where a lot of clubs were. You have to know what to look for. Then again for all I know maybe LE has really cracked down recently and all the gals have gone somewhere else. Maybe another local can give an update.

Last edited:
Got ripped off in miami recently. Picked up a chick around 79 and 4th ave named tania I think. She took $50 from me and then took off running. The mongering scene in miami is really bad.

The idiot left her cellphone in my car.

Last edited: