Hookers in South Beach

Saw some definite SWs on Collins from 15th to 20th Sts. A couple of WOCs with ridiculous (in a good way) bodies an another WSW who looked pretty good too. Anyone ever partake with SWs in South Beach? Man, was I tempted but I didn't pull the trigger.

Saw some definite SWs on Collins from 15th to 20th Sts. A couple of WOCs with ridiculous (in a good way) bodies an another WSW who looked pretty good too. Anyone ever partake with SWs in South Beach? Man, was I tempted but I didn't pull the trigger.
SW's, regardless of locale, give me the heebee jeebees. Not that I didn't partake at one time in my life, but with my having better understanding of the hobby, I decided to stop using them -- one reason is the pimp factor. Maybe my perspective is too much of a "New York" one.

I'd be careful about South Beach

There are a lot of stunning women here who are not women, or who used to be men.

Hey Paul.
I was down there two years ago and saw many sw's but did not partake. I did find there were many ads in the local papers and found a pretty hot incall for around $150.
Sorry I missed you at the last two parties (out of state bs and vacation)

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
rokin you are suck a bitch you havent posted in 4 yerasrras and you post in thios bitch ass thread/.//Z??? gop hanf out with the ficha boys you soj of a bitcch fuck ythe mariage and your peter pan advice you cannot handle pressuerre

Collins in the low numbers and especially in the 70's and 80's were the premier red light areas of Miami last I was there.

Now, if you want to live dangerously North Miami... but wear Kevlar.

Collins in the low numbers and especially in the 70's and 80's were the premier red light areas of Miami last I was there.

Now, if you want to live dangerously North Miami... but wear Kevlar.

Thorn, thinking back on it now I probably saw SWs all up and down Collins but I didn't realize it at the time. Some that I thought were civilians were probably hookers in retrospect. Some real stunning ones too, the likes of which haven't been in NY in a long time.

Luckily I didn't go through North miami but I did stumble into Overtown I think because I'm not familiar with the area. The worst areas of Newark and Camden have nothing on that place. Good thing my rental didn't break down. Scary place.

Hey Paul.
I was down there two years ago and saw many sw's but did not partake. I did find there were many ads in the local papers and found a pretty hot incall for around $150.
Sorry I missed you at the last two parties (out of state bs and vacation)

Good to hear from you again Rok!
I did actually look at some ads in one of the Miami papers but didn't have the chance to partake.

I missed the UG party in July because I was on vacation too.

Thorn, thinking back on it now I probably saw SWs all up and down Collins but I didn't realize it at the time. Some that I thought were civilians were probably hookers in retrospect. Some real stunning ones too, the likes of which haven't been in NY in a long time.

Luckily I didn't go through North miami but I did stumble into Overtown I think because I'm not familiar with the area. The worst areas of Newark and Camden have nothing on that place. Good thing my rental didn't break down. Scary place.

Back around '87 I was strolling on Collins around 88th at around 1am [I had just come back from socializing with some Metro/Dade acquaintances of mine] when I saw a very pretty, barefoot, 19 or so year old gal walking towards me. I would have never thought she was on the game but for the look she gave me when I got close to her. We were in front of the hotel I was staying at [doing Miami on the cheap, August/off season, $25/day]. Pretty face. Total girl next door. Pretty sun dress. Sandals in hand. Clear of skin and eye. Not a mark on her.

I stopped. She stopped. She offered to either go to my room or take me out back by the now closed pool/Tiki bar and screw my brains out for as long as I liked for $50 [equivilent to about $125, $150 today I would suppose].

In the Miami of the 80's even the street walkers were gorgeous. [I'm sure that is no longer the case now]

Last edited:
Bunyon back at South Beach (for a few hours anyway)

Well I was at the airport in Miami the other night with a few hours to kill since I was waiting for a connecting flight back to NJ so what do I do?

Of course I rented a car at almost midnite and decided to cruise South Beach and do some SW recon like I did three years ago. Just like the last time I was there in 2007 I was not dissapointed in the SW talent I saw.

I must have driven up and down Collins Ave for well over an hour and spotted at least 20 girls working. Mostly Wocs with a few latinas and white chicks. Most were pretty hot with a few stunners. I talked to a hot blonde PR chick from Boston with Double D's and a few mins later a sexy white trash type with similar assets. Talent was definitely better than what I've found at the NYC strolls the last few years. I was impressed, it reminded of the quality of girl you'd find at the NYC strolls in the early to mid 90s.
Only downside were that both of those girls I spoke to were asking waaay too much for what I wanted. They both laughed when I asked them for a BJ for 50/60. One just walked away and the other (the blonde PR chick would not go under $100). She kept saying "but I'm not cheap. I'm a $500 an hour girl and I work mostly the condos or hotels here." Well whatever but I wasnt going for a $100 covered BJ no matter how hot the chick was so I dropped her off where I picked her up on Collins.
So I kept driving for a bit until I stumble upon a stunning young bottle blonde Woc with a killer body walking around 10th and Collins. We talk for a min and she seemed cool and gets in the car. Turns out she was a 20 year old from Belize and had quite a good personality. Name was Xena or something like that. We drove around for a few mins until we found a good spot away from Collins. She took real good care of me too with a good covered BJ, then uncovered HJTC with a spectacular finish on her beautiful C cups. The girl got into and gave me a really good show with lots of dirty talk, which I love. Damage was $60 which was a lot better than what those other girls wanted. All and all an interesting couple of hours of recon, cant wait to go back.

Two things that I'd like to note are:
-- As with other places just be careful, there was a decent LE presence around.
-- I only spoke to 3 girls but it seems that many will try to jack up the price because its such a tourist location. I guess you just have to shop around unless you want to overpay for a SW.