Hookers at Harrahs

Confirmed

Room comfirmed - two night comp at the Show Boat.

The girl who I banged last week called and asked if I was in town, guess she did not know what day it was. She wants me to call her as soon as I get in.

I really don't like her all that much, but there is something nice about having someone call you and give the impression that they like and miss ya... Even if it is only about $$$

Confirmed

Room comfirmed - two night comp at the Show Boat.

The girl who I banged last week called and asked if I was in town, guess she did not know what day it was. She wants me to call her as soon as I get in.

I really don't like her all that much, but there is something nice about having someone call you and give the impression that they like and miss ya... Even if it is only about $$$

I was at Ceasars and saw this lonely black girl at the Toga bar. She was sipping on a drink looking around. Dressed in 4 inch heels, short dress and didn't have any friends around. I was going to talk to her but my friend got out of the bathroom before I walked over. I turned around and she was gone. Curious to know if she was a hooker or not.

I was at Ceasars and saw this lonely black girl at the Toga bar. She was sipping on a drink looking around. Dressed in 4 inch heels, short dress and didn't have any friends around. I was going to talk to her but my friend got out of the bathroom before I walked over. I turned around and she was gone. Curious to know if she was a hooker or not.
I went to Ceasars Sat night for dinner, the crowd was very young, up beat, and full of Jersey Hotties. They were lined up in front of club "Dusk" I think it is called.

Weekend in AC

The crowds were way down, I guess AC is a big summer spot, makes sense. I called the girl from last week, and she did not get back to me till Sunday morning. Said she had to baby sit for her mom.

Saturday night I took a late night drive up and down the streets in search of a SW. Lots of WOC around, the ones I saw were on the huge side. I saw a blonde chick walking with a cigarette in her mouth. I drove around a few times, and she made eye contact. I pulled over, she jumped in the car, and only wanted a car date, which was cool with me.

She was 25, smelt of cigarettes, and was messed up (Combo drugs & Alcohol) was hard to decifer what she was saying. She wanted a car date which was fine with me. Asked for $100 for everything, could never fiquire out how I can do everything in my car. I offered $60 for a BJ. She insisted on a rubber.

She worked hard, but I could not finish, me and rubbers do not get along. I told her to give me a HJ, she tried hard, but I knew it was not happening. I drove her back to the spot I found her, and wished her good luck.

I rode down Atlantic Ave, and there was a store front massage spot (AMP) Place was nice. Cover was $80, Took off my clothe and in a girl came who was on the old side, I asked for a different girl and they told me know - I told them to give me back my money, and I am going. Money talks so they brought in another girl, who was also old, I told her know. They said if I wait 10 minutes they have a younger girl who will be finished - I waited.

In 10 minutes a much hotter girl comes in, late 20's with a smoking little body. She gave me a nice table shower. Good massage, and on the flip she tickled my becker, got me all hot and bothered at which point she stopped and told me if I want everything it is $200. I offered her $40 for a hj - we settled for $60.

Had a decent time. I like the adventure