Hooker or Cop ?

If they can lie about being a cop, why cant they also lie and 'agree' to do nude modeling? The "too good to be true" rule is also a little deceiving because guys are always looking for a diamond in the rough, especially with street hookers.

1) Never discuss sex and money together with someone you don't know.

2) Always ask the potential "date" to expose herself to you in a private place and/or touch you. A police woman, unless she REALLY wants the arrest - and I know of no female UC who wants an arrest that bad - is going to flip a breast out and touch your penis before you talk about money. It is NOT illegal to ask a woman to expose herself and/or touch you. Its horrendously tacky if the woman is not a sex worker, but if she is she'll know precisely why you are asking and may very well ask you to expose yourself and/or touch her to prove you aren't 5-O.

3) If you are talking street level prostitution tell the provider, without mentioning sex or money in any way, to get into your vehicle and drive away from the area. No female UC is getting into a guys ride and leaving her back up. It is WAY too risky for them and they won't do it.

Thorn is correct but its probably the best practice to insist that she expose herself rather than relying on some groping. Cops WILL grope and permit themselves to be groped in a sting. I have never heard of one exposing themselves though. If you whip out your cock before she shows you her tits then all you've done is added an indecent exposure charge to the list.

3) If you are talking street level prostitution tell the provider, without mentioning sex or money in any way, to get into your vehicle and drive away from the area. No female UC is getting into a guys ride and leaving her back up. It is WAY too risky for them and they won't do it.
I have seen epsiodes of "COPS" or some similar show where they did exactly that - the UC female cop would get in the car and discuss service/price while wearing a wire, and a block or two away an unmarked would then flash it's lights and pull them over...

At least in some jurisdictions I guess they DO do this. At least if there's a camera rolling and they are getting PR for it...

Thorn is correct but its probably the best practice to insist that she expose herself rather than relying on some groping. Cops WILL grope and permit themselves to be groped in a sting.
Yes indeed. I know a girl that was arrested 2 weeks ago, and the officer had let her grope him. It wasn't enough to allay her suspicions so she insisted he whip it out before they discussed services, which he refused to do. She KNEW he was 5-0 then, and tried to throw him out, and was when they kicked in the door of the hotel room...

Even if you follow all the safety rules, in the end they may still lie and say you did in fact agree to exchange sex for money even if you did not. They don't like it when they get "made", and may bust you even if they know it won't stick, just for spite.

I have seen epsiodes of "COPS" or some similar show where they did exactly that - the UC female cop would get in the car and discuss service/price while wearing a wire, and a block or two away an unmarked would then flash it's lights and pull them over...

At least in some jurisdictions I guess they DO do this. At least if there's a camera rolling and they are getting PR for it...
Truly?

That has got to be the dumbest things I have heard of. Letting a female undercover get into a car with a guy, alone, and drive off with her while he is just figuring out he is about to get arrested. What if he is a depressed sort, decides that the point just before he is about to get arrested would be a great time to check out - hits the gas and runs his car/van/SUV into a wall?

Pretty fucking stupid.

Yes indeed. I know a girl that was arrested 2 weeks ago, and the officer had let her grope him. It wasn't enough to allay her suspicions so she insisted he whip it out before they discussed services, which he refused to do. She KNEW he was 5-0 then, and tried to throw him out, and was when they kicked in the door of the hotel room...

Even if you follow all the safety rules, in the end they may still lie and say you did in fact agree to exchange sex for money even if you did not. They don't like it when they get "made", and may bust you even if they know it won't stick, just for spite.
You always run into the possibility that some officer might lie to make his case. Remember this though, more won't than will.

Like any place else, but even more so, an officer/detective establishes a reputation and that rep is what s/he works off of. Even in big cities you see a lot of the same bosses, the same AP's, the same judges. You don't want to develop the reputation as the guy who lies on the stand to make a case. It just isn't a positive career move.

Truly?

That has got to be the dumbest things I have heard of.
<snip>
Pretty fucking stupid.
Really truly saw it. And yes, it is pretty fucking stupid.

But then again, a real SW getting into a strangers car has it's own dangers as well. Pays not all that much better, either, and no union or health, vision or dental.

Like any place else, but even more so, an officer/detective establishes a reputation and that rep is what s/he works off of. Even in big cities you see a lot of the same bosses, the same AP's, the same judges. You don't want to develop the reputation as the guy who lies on the stand to make a case. It just isn't a positive career move.
Depends. If it's a single cop in the room and no wire (that does happen) then it only comes down to he said she said. No matter what really happened, it comes to his good word. Puzzles me why they would do the bust with only a single witness, but it does happen. No one to contradict the officer nut the suspect. The bust I referred to was of this sort. She plead nolo, btw, and got probation. She knew shit was stacked against her because in this particular town the local european spa type R&T is actually owned by a cop from two towns away... there's a definite blue network for this sort of activity (older middle aged white girls with bad attitude and mostly only HR at that spa, BTW. East of New Haven, CT with an astrological sounding name.)

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
And then there are cops who are born losers, whose only difference between the criminals they chase is some training and a badge. I doubt they really give a shit about career advancement.

And then there are cops who are born losers, whose only difference between the criminals they chase is some training and a badge. I doubt they really give a shit about career advancement.
When all is said and done cops are people, just like anyone else. They are a snapshot of the society that produces them.

The only thing we can hope for it that the screening, the training, and the experience produces someone who we can invest authority into with confidence and surety.

That's not an easy trick, but it happens far more often than we might have a right to expect considering how corrupt the rest of society has become.