Honey House 516-830-7699 Valley Stream Latina fast house

Not sure how often they switch out.
I'll give you my review now since I never did one before.

I called up They said there were 2 girls available, Kamila and Roxy. When I got there they gave me instructions on how to find the place. It was in a trailer hidden from plain site. Once inside the place was nice. There were 2 rooms. Both of the girls were sitting on the couch and they let me choose. After choosing the other one went into the second room.

Kamila was my choice, Dominican short hair half shaved, big ass and big tits with dark pierced nipples cute face. Price for a qv was 80. Laid on the bed and had her shake her ass a bit for me while I laid down. Got to suck on those titties for a while. Then had her jerk me of a bit. She broke out the condom and started a cbj. Bbj is available for extra, but declined. She didn't wanna ride so, I decided to have her finish me off with a hj while she dirty talked.

i did try going a second time, but they didn't reply when I got there. And there was a lot of activity going on. With mongers walking up and down the block. IDK if I would go back, but the place is legit and comfortable.

So after mkjms told me about the ad being up I searched it out and found it. Couple of mins back and forth deciding when I got a call from SO.

That ended that but I will say my gut was telling me to pass so that’s for the confirmation on that.

For me the appeal is the private spot, the young Latin girls and the ads. Maybe I’ll head west again when I’m in a more daring mood.

Thanks to my fellow mongers for the help.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

After seeing this thread I contacted the number today hoping to score the Latin chick mentioned. I was told a Nikki was available. I texted the number showing that I’m here (weird tiny vehicle dealer) and the reply I get is “you too liar. Fuck off asshole”. Wasted my time and the trip down here. I also got an insulting profanity pic from the number too. I took a screenshot of the message to upload but I don’t see a place to upload it from my phone here. My gut doesn’t have a good feeling about this one for some reason. Posting this live from an approximation to the spot, sitting here at the DD.

After seeing this thread I contacted the number today hoping to score the Latin chick mentioned. I was told a Nikki was available. I texted the number showing that I’m here (weird tiny vehicle dealer) and the reply I get is “you too liar. Fuck off asshole”. Wasted my time and the trip down here. I also got an insulting profanity pic from the number too. I took a screenshot of the message to upload but I don’t see a place to upload it from my phone here. My gut doesn’t have a good feeling about this one for some reason. Posting this live from an approximation to the spot, sitting here at the DD.
??? Wow!!! Any chance they replied to the wrong text thread?!? Been there done that myself lol. Anyway sorry that happened to you and thanks for the intell.
Nutty Out

Review - Dakota.
went there two days ago. New girl. Dakota.
Pics are her but she is not blonde no more.
Honestly ? She is hot if you in to the type ( could have been a stripper at GQ back at the days if it was still there )

man made tits and ass.
aoft feet. So so face.
No English at all.
She was ok. I did 15 min with bbj. 150.
but while I’m fucking her ? Instead of been part of the action ? She starts singing with the music lol.
A few min after she got in to it and the whole “papi papi “ thing started. Lol.
All in all I won’t repeat.
But she was good looking if you are in this type ( sort of like Angie from Baldwin. …)

Vanny

review.
Got a text “ today we have Vanny beautiful girl “

was passing through so gave it a shot. Pics are her no doubt.
the good:
Very pretty face ( although she does have braces ) nice and clean looking blonde/brown hair.
the bad:
Never took off her bra. So can’t tell you about her tits. Saggy body from weight loss very saggy ass.

session:
Signal me to lay on bed ( no English at all)
puts her condom on my soft not even a tad up dick and starts sucking. Very mechanical. No sounds no touch etc etc.
I finally got hard and she says “doggy “ ok. Her ass is very soggy and not inviting. She is quit like a dead corpse. No sounds nothing. After a while I faked cumming and ran out the door.
I won’t re visit this one.
Damage 100. For 15 min.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Vanny

review.
Got a text “ today we have Vanny beautiful girl “

was passing through so gave it a shot. Pics are her no doubt.
the good:
Very pretty face ( although she does have braces ) nice and clean looking blonde/brown hair.
the bad:
Never took off her bra. So can’t tell you about her tits. Saggy body from weight loss very saggy ass.

session:
Signal me to lay on bed ( no English at all)
puts her condom on my soft not even a tad up dick and starts sucking. Very mechanical. No sounds no touch etc etc.
I finally got hard and she says “doggy “ ok. Her ass is very soggy and not inviting. She is quit like a dead corpse. No sounds nothing. After a while I faked cumming and ran out the door.
I won’t re visit this one.
Damage 100. For 15 min.
Thanks for saving your brothers.