Homeless Pussy

Funny story - in NYC, I met this displaced young chick from New Orleans who bought a bus ticket here. She had NO idea how expensive NYC really is, and blew through her money in a single month, so she'd been living on the streets for a couple of weeks. She was a little dingy, but no dingier than SWs, with a LOT more potential. She was 5'1", about 100lbs - tiny little thing but she had a pretty cute shape. So I made her a deal - she shacked up with me for a little over a month in exchange for various services. She didn't realize what I had in mind at first, but once I made it clear, she was down with it - reluctantly at first, then she got comfortable with the idea. She fucks like an amateur, but considering that she's cheaper than a SW, I really don't care. And she's a quick learner. I wish I could have kept her around longer, but I got her pregnant, and she freaked out and left. Moment of clarity and all that.

Still....it worked out pretty well, all things considered.

Can't say I'm that worried about it. I don't think she ever learned my last name, and doesn't know NYC well enough to locate me again. And if it turns out I underestimated her....I've always got Plan B. ;)

BBGunn said:
Funny story - in NYC, I met this displaced young chick from New Orleans who bought a bus ticket here. She had NO idea how expensive NYC really is, and blew through her money in a single month, so she'd been living on the streets for a couple of weeks. She was a little dingy, but no dingier than SWs, with a LOT more potential. She was 5'1", about 100lbs - tiny little thing but she had a pretty cute shape. So I made her a deal - she shacked up with me for a little over a month in exchange for various services. She didn't realize what I had in mind at first, but once I made it clear, she was down with it - reluctantly at first, then she got comfortable with the idea. She fucks like an amateur, but considering that she's cheaper than a SW, I really don't care. And she's a quick learner. I wish I could have kept her around longer, but I got her pregnant, and she freaked out and left. Moment of clarity and all that.

Still....it worked out pretty well, all things considered.
Given you're in Newark doing BBFS with SWs...she's propably lucky all you did was get her pregnant.

hahaha...it's true! But I showed her my paperwork - only a month old, so she didn't have a problem with it. Obviously someone will point out the very good point that it's still a one month uncertainty window...but isn't that always the case? :D

I've often wondered how many SWs I've gotten pregnant - I rarely see any of them more than once, and I KNOW they're not on the pill, so I do wonder every so often if I have any SW kids running around. The thought turns me on, though. I guess it should scare me, huh? lol

Cloud Nine said:
sheesh, trolling homeless shelters for pootang

If you guys were drug users instead of johns I could see you all on your hands and knees sorting thru the shag carpet for that lost rock.
Proving that addictive behavior is just that... addictive behavior. Regardless of what nature that addiction takes.

BBGunn said:
I've often wondered how many SWs I've gotten pregnant - I rarely see any of them more than once, and I KNOW they're not on the pill, so I do wonder every so often if I have any SW kids running around. The thought turns me on, though. I guess it should scare me, huh? lol
BBG and a SW getting together are two addictive personalities forming a symbiotic union, each trying to take advantage of the other. However, it does prove concisely that even in such situations as these, it is always the person with the money, even if we are talking small amounts, that has the advantage in the situation. Thus is the more likely to be able to take advantage of the other [unless the other is willing to add violence to the equation... which isn't exactly unheard of].

Last edited:
Naw - she's a big girl - she knew what she was getting into. If I were truly uncaring, I'd sneak the condom off mid-fuck and unload into her pussy no matter what she said she wanted. Like I said, I have some ground rules - I never fuck a girl BB without her knowing, and I never cum inside of her if she forbids it. Everything beyond that is her responsibility for accepting and agreeing to!

I admit, it gets a little morally murky when she doesn't say anything about cumming inside of her and I assume that it's ok that I cum inside of her - but hey, nobody's perfect! :D

Somebody will likely come here and tell me about how my status as the guy with money to give to someone without creates a power imbalance that renders any mutal decisions dubious and doesn't accurately portray her intent so much as desperate action blah blah blah...but I don't wanna hear any of that socio-psycho babble....don't be a ho! hahaha :D