Holiday Wishes!

I thought I would stop by and say hello. I have been MIA lately. I see my off topic thread regarding unfiltered thoughts is gone. I guess UG is making some much needed changes. I have not lurked in a long time. It is nice to see a lot of familiar handles and to see new ones too.

This year sure flew by. I can’t believe it is almost over already. Where does the time go?
I have had a good year with my vanilla job and it has kept me pretty busy and I traveled a lot throughout the US this year. I love my new career. It does feel a little weird to be back in Corporate America. I have a different outlook these days and feel even more confident than ever. I think it is because I have changed from my own personal experiences through the last few years. I got married at a young age and had three children by the time I was 25. Married for fourteen years I never dreamed I would get divorced after marrying my high school sweetheart. Then I had to start all over as a single parent with three kids and two disabled parents to take care of financially. I ended up in the adult world wow what an eye opener. The more I think about it the more I realize that this adult world is so miss-understood. It is really an education and I feel like I have earned another degree of course not one that would ever count. Ha-ha. From my own experiences it has made me open my mind to so much more that is going on in the world. I am no longer the judgmental or critical person I was many years ago. I have learned to look at the world from a different perspective. I have learned a lot. I have had the opportunity to meet some great guys & gals and had the opportunity to become more open-minded about life, love and SEX! I feel my experiences have made me a better person and when my second husband comes along I can give him the best head ever! LOL

I am still moonlighting but only once in a blue moon as I just don't have the time. I still have one foot in the door and one outside the door and hoping to retire one day completely.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and to wish all my friends at UG a warm & fuzzy Merry Christmas and a very Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Hugs & Kisses,
Anna Marie

same to you ,Anna Marie.enjoy your christmas and new year.With my mom passing away late october i havent "celebrated " any holidays.so 2011 will be a year i will look forward to let go.hopefully 2012 will be better for me(and the rest of us)

same to you ,Anna Marie.enjoy your christmas and new year.With my mom passing away late october i havent "celebrated " any holidays.so 2011 will be a year i will look forward to let go.hopefully 2012 will be better for me(and the rest of us)
Thank you and I hope that 2012 will be a better year for you.
XXOO
Anna Marie