HK Sun Spa... Again! Yoko OYeah!!! 929-299-9979

Title: Review: HKSun Spa... Again! Yoko OYeah!!!
Date: Apr 28, 2021
Phone: 929-299-9979
City: Astoria
State: NY
Age Estimate: Late 40s
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: 5', slightly chubby, nice face, natural Cs
Private Details: So after the walkout of the other place, called up HK for a better experience. I should have come to this place altogether! Total opposite of my previous visit!
Ring the bell and got let in by MMS, tall skinny milfy type. Yum... Got led into the room and I asked who was available she said Yoko. Short and cute. See desc. above. TS was much better this time. Lots of teasing and butt slapping. Washed thoroughly and dried off. Laid down and was given a med/hard massage which I liked. She used her elbows to get rid of some knots on my back and shoulders. Good thumb pressure technique. Strong hands. No oil which I liked very much. There was a hot towel back walk which I haven't experienced in a while. Felt good. Cracked a few vertebrae and I was relaxed. Off went the towel and teasing ST got things going.
On the flip I wanted nude hj and the price was right again! Started off between my legs but switched to 69 after I told her I wanted to eat at the y. She jumped at the chance! Lol! Started slurping away and got bbbj for my reward. Went on for a good ten minutes and we got sweaty fast. Fingers inserted into both orifices, moaning and omgs. You bad boy!!! She said! Lol! After she came twice, hopped off and finished me com.
Showered again and otd.
House: .6
Tip: .6
Recommendation: Yes