Hispanic spa 347-438-4095 Manhattan

Riya
Damage 420
BBBJ CIM GREEK

Making an appointment was easy. Texted to see who is available, got an immediate response with the address, a link to their website and the lineup for the night. The place is in Chelsea, a door next to a restaurant. The place is 5 minutes from my job. Texted that I arrived and was buzzed into a walk up to the 2nd floor.
MMS was a young Asian girl, speaks perfect English, opens the door. I wanted Riya from their website because she was advertised as indian. I like all girls but I never had indian before. MMS offers Riya and Angelina, btw Riya and Angelina are the girls on their website.
The place looks clean but not the fanciest. Riya was standing in front of one of the rooms in a black thong bikini and a bikini top.
Riya is clearly Latina, she may be mixed with Indian, but she's not Indian Indian. I'm tall, and Riya is average height, not short. She has huge C or D breasts, not saggy possibly man made. Pretty face and a fine ass.
We go into one of the rooms and MMS asks for the 200 house fee. She says have a good time and leaves. Riya closes the door and tells me to get undressed. She speaks little English but has her google translate if you want to talk to her. She then shows her menu on her phone. BBBJ, CIM, straight pussy and GREEK. The GREEK was 200. I paid for the GREEK and she started with a standing BBBJ. She speaks to me in Spanish and pats the massage table. I lay on my back and she continues the BBBJ, (excellent btw). I asked if I could DATY, so she sits on my face for some 69. She asked me if I was ready, Balloon goes on and we start with CG. She asked if I wanted to change positions but I asked for the GREEK. We got into GREEK CG and rode for a while. Switched to doggy. We were at it for a while and she asked you cum baby. At my age it's a little hard for me to cum, so I asked for HJ. She gave me HJ and sat on my face again for more 69. She started sucking and licking my balls and played with my butthole, but no RJ. I took over the HJ and she continued playing with my balls and butthole. I was ready to CUM so she finished with BBBJ and CIM. She offered a 2nd pop but I was spent. She gave a decent massage to pass the remaining time. I asked for a shower because I don't want to come home smelling like stripper oil. She led me to a bathroom with a shower in it and I cleaned myself.
Got back to the room got dressed. On my way out she asked for a tip, I gave 20 because that's all I had left. MMS and Angelina saw me out the door.

Overall, Riya was nice, nice attitude. I was disappointed about no RJ. No DFK nor LFK, but it's ok, not really my thing. BJ and especially the GREEK was A++. I do recommend Riya.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Astarion , this is a really nice, well written review with a lot of good information.

Welcome to the board and thanks for the immediate contribution.

We do require a phone number in the title of the review so that others can contact this place.

Kindly add it here and we'll update the title.

Riya
Damage 420
BBBJ CIM GREEK

Making an appointment was easy. Texted to see who is available, got an immediate response with the address, a link to their website and the lineup for the night. The place is in Chelsea, a door next to a restaurant. The place is 5 minutes from my job. Texted that I arrived and was buzzed into a walk up to the 2nd floor.
MMS was a young Asian girl, speaks perfect English, opens the door. I wanted Riya from their website because she was advertised as indian. I like all girls but I never had indian before. MMS offers Riya and Angelina, btw Riya and Angelina are the girls on their website.
The place looks clean but not the fanciest. Riya was standing in front of one of the rooms in a black thong bikini and a bikini top.
Riya is clearly Latina, she may be mixed with Indian, but she's not Indian Indian. I'm tall, and Riya is average height, not short. She has huge C or D breasts, not saggy possibly man made. Pretty face and a fine ass.
We go into one of the rooms and MMS asks for the 200 house fee. She says have a good time and leaves. Riya closes the door and tells me to get undressed. She speaks little English but has her google translate if you want to talk to her. She then shows her menu on her phone. BBBJ, CIM, straight pussy and GREEK. The GREEK was 200. I paid for the GREEK and she started with a standing BBBJ. She speaks to me in Spanish and pats the massage table. I lay on my back and she continues the BBBJ, (excellent btw). I asked if I could DATY, so she sits on my face for some 69. She asked me if I was ready, Balloon goes on and we start with CG. She asked if I wanted to change positions but I asked for the GREEK. We got into GREEK CG and rode for a while. Switched to doggy. We were at it for a while and she asked you cum baby. At my age it's a little hard for me to cum, so I asked for HJ. She gave me HJ and sat on my face again for more 69. She started sucking and licking my balls and played with my butthole, but no RJ. I took over the HJ and she continued playing with my balls and butthole. I was ready to CUM so she finished with BBBJ and CIM. She offered a 2nd pop but I was spent. She gave a decent massage to pass the remaining time. I asked for a shower because I don't want to come home smelling like stripper oil. She led me to a bathroom with a shower in it and I cleaned myself.
Got back to the room got dressed. On my way out she asked for a tip, I gave 20 because that's all I had left. MMS and Angelina saw me out the door.

Overall, Riya was nice, nice attitude. I was disappointed about no RJ. No DFK nor LFK, but it's ok, not really my thing. BJ and especially the GREEK was A++. I do recommend Riya.
What is included with the house fee? CFS?

JOCELYN
20 min $100

I stopped in quickly around 12:30 as I was running an errand in the area an remember this place from back in the summer. It definitely has changed seem like new owner with at least 5-6 girls in line up. All Latina and in the 20’s so maybe early 30’s if you look hard enough. I selected Jocelyn who had on a mesh body suit and super high heel. she looked well groomed and held herself right. Clearly a woman in a room of girls if that makes sense.
she does speak much English just Spanish but translate app and what I remember from school got us introduced. She got undressed took off heels. You then noticed how high the heels were because she was much shorter. She had nice bubble but and curves not big but not skinny. after I undressed she then asked me to lay down and started cbj for about 5 minutes then transitioned into cowgirl then she twisted around into reverse and OMG that culo looked amazing bouncing and swallowing all of me. She went hard and confident then and she slow down to catch her breath I motioned to her to switch. laid her back into standing missionary and she was a trooper and too a little pounding we went lnto Doggy and That ass won again not too long after I popped.
very pleasant person aimed to please would try again definitel.

VINUS
$150 30min

It was pouring rain and I was on my way home and decided to call to see who was available. I saw a new pic on site for Vinus asked about here was told she’s very pretty and nice and was new. I asked if she was free I was in area few minutes away and would stop. I was buzzed in quickly greeted at door asked if I had appoint with some already I said Vinus and was directed to her. She was wearing a mesh mini dress no bra or undies under with a nice big smile. She was tall curvy but not fat in any way nice round ass with curly hair. So visually I was pleased. She was fit but not overly muscular, curves but not sloppy with pretty face.
used translator app as she mostly spoke Spanish but her smile and pleasant demeanor was inviting So you had a vibe of let’s make this work. As I started to take of me jacket and get comfortable she put on some music and slipped out of her mini dress. We hugged caressed each other she danced up against me with that big booty in my crotch which got dangerous as I got aroused. She promptly put a cover on me sat me at edge of bed got down on knees and started cbj which got me from 3/4 to full erect. With me sitting there she stood up turned ass to me bent over reached between her legs grabbed my cock and guided it into her as she pushed back and bounced on me taking me deep. She was moving her hips up down side to side in and out first slow then faster and faste. I finally had to stand up while still in her turn her to lay over bed and just start pounding her stand doggy. As I thrusted she pushed back hard to meet my stroke,my god I had to stop or I would have explode. After some more standing Doggy had her lay back and did her stand missionary with both her legs up on my shoulder. As i stroked she reached both arm around me neck then held my waist to pull her into her more and more. As she did the at damn I made me pop but I just kept pounding and pounding for another couple minutes as she seemed committed but finally I had to give in. It was a flawless victory she totally won.
we started to get cleaned up and as there were a few minutes left we talked via translator had a few laughs as she flexed her glutes and they went from tight and muscular as she bent over and nice and squeezable as she stood u. would love to be selfish and keep her my little secret but if you in the area she worth a shot. Remember to play nicely and doing ruin it for the person th at comes after you.

JOCELYN round 2
$100 20min

I wanted to stop in again during a late lunch break today. I called to see if anyone was available and turns out she was 1 of 3 girls available so I said I would come right over. Rang bell was buzzed in quickly and someone was already waiting before I made it up the steps to let me in. I was directed to her room where she was waiting in the doorway wearing a red mesh body suit nothing under and heels. Her straight jet black hair eyebrows and nails were all perfectly done. I entered her room she closed the door behind me we were off. She didn’t waist any time and started to undress, i had to catch up she made me lay back on table and she started a cbj. I quickly filled out the rubber and her in her mouth. As soon as I was rock had she mounted me cowgirl and started riding me, slowly at first then hard and fast grinding her hips and bouncing that ass. As I grabbed her his and pulled her harder into me. She turned around into reverse cowgirl and continued but now the view of that juicy ass was amazing. I squeezed and caressed her butt as it bounced up and down on me. We switched into missionary she to me in deep and kept her legs wide for me. Her moans sounded so good it made me go harder. I finally turned her over flat on stomach prone bone and went hard and deep I’m til I popped. That ass in doggy another flawless victory For her.

Naomi
20mins $100 total

My preference is Asian when mongering but once in a while my sweet tooth goes berserk and start hankering for a thick Latina (preferably tan to dark). All the good options are deep in queens and in this cold weather ehhhh. Been hearing about this place and took the plunge. East set up, quick responses, no screening, easy location. Funny enough I’ve eaten several times in the restaurant below and never knew so many humongous, gargantuan, thundering, cheeks were right above me.

Out of all the pics Naomi stood out. Huge rack and bottom, nice complexion. Just one thing they say she’s Nigerian and I wanted Latina but it sounded exotic and enticing anyway. Let’s see how thick her fufu is…. Ask to use the bathroom 1st, I’m walking and most doors are opened and I just see humongous ass after humongous ass. Get to the room and Naomi is waiting for me. JACKPOT. She has d cups and massive ass. Shes also really short which I love. Trim and tight torso. Decent face, personable demeanor and eyes.

She starts playing Spanish music while I rubbed her ass. And she had an accent. Quickly figured out she’s actually Dominican JACKPOT x2, got my Latina cause they wanna seem more exotic and say Nigerian! She also told me the Indian chick they have is also Latina We’re conversing in Spanish and hitting it off

I kept my shirt and socks on just to save time haha hop on the table and she starts blowing me (cbj) Her cbj is AMAZING. Top percentile and I’ve been to 90% of the well known nyc spas over the years. Starting playing with her amazing rack. They’re MM but done so well. A novice would think they’re natural. She has a gold name chain and it’s swinging like crazy. She’s furiously blowing me. But not in a rushed way. Like she really loves to gobble meat. Like she was vegan for 5yrs, quit and this is her 1st steak

She lubes up and I tell her hold on. I run to my jacket to see if I had my CC. I was loving the body, service, view. Wanted to up to a full hour but unfortunately they don’t take CC. I walk back to her sad. She’s laying sideways. And throws it back in her mouth. I have full access to that buffet of thickness. I play with her massive tits while she blows. I’m back happy all over again. I just rub and squeeze everything. Loving her thick thighs, start grabbing her enormous ass. She positions her self a little better so I can grab/squeeze it better.

After a bit of that she gets on all fours for doggy. THIS VIEW IS INSANE. Im calm but going berserk mentally like man I’m coming back to enjoy this thoroughly and properly lol Her butt is MM but it’s an awesome job. It’s soft and massive. Obviously doesn’t compare to natural but the probability of coming across one this size organic is astronomical. Let alone plowing it haha Her waist is TINY in ratio to her gigantic seater. I’m grabbing it and slowly enjoying. She’s shaking it crazy and f*cking me back. She’s screaming papi and I love it. It’s fake but who cares. Still sexy as f*ck. I realize it’s one of those days we’re I’m less sensitive and I know I won’t cum quick. JACKPOT. I start plowing crazy! It sounds like Zeus himself is throwing thunder down to midtown as I clap those globes of meat monstrosity. Clap after clap, after clap, after clap. I lock on like a jet fighter, I already mentally accepted I’m gonna cum in this position. Not to mention the view, I don’t want to let go!! Haha finish , slap her ass and say done in Spanish. Usual clean up. Small Spanish chat. She’s a cool chick. Would recommend

When my palette is craving something more robust, heavier, spicier than the usual Manhattan spas I’ll come back. Definitely recommend getting the 20 to dip your toes. For 100 you can’t beat it. Also 1 hour for 200 all in, and you can pop 2x…. It’s basically a queens fast house but in Manhattan with bit more quality selection. I for one am happy I found a Manhattan spot with great quality for that price after the prices have gotten higher and higher these pass years. Inflation is even hitting the scene! Haha
And I’d like to finish by saying I’ve been mongering for decade and been lurking here for that long. Been a member for about 4years. I rarely leave reviews cause I’m extremely lazy haha Some on this place looks like shill posts, and I wanted to leave something bonafide for my fellow mongers. Especially us that enjoy or crave from time to time something more voluptuous lol Great location, selection, price. How could I not say something. Take care fellas!

Naomi
20mins $100 total

My preference is Asian when mongering but once in a while my sweet tooth goes berserk and start hankering for a thick Latina (preferably tan to dark). All the good options are deep in queens and in this cold weather ehhhh. Been hearing about this place and took the plunge. East set up, quick responses, no screening, easy location. Funny enough I’ve eaten several times in the restaurant below and never knew so many humongous, gargantuan, thundering, cheeks were right above me.

Out of all the pics Naomi stood out. Huge rack and bottom, nice complexion. Just one thing they say she’s Nigerian and I wanted Latina but it sounded exotic and enticing anyway. Let’s see how thick her fufu is…. Ask to use the bathroom 1st, I’m walking and most doors are opened and I just see humongous ass after humongous ass. Get to the room and Naomi is waiting for me. JACKPOT. She has d cups and massive ass. Shes also really short which I love. Trim and tight torso. Decent face, personable demeanor and eyes.

She starts playing Spanish music while I rubbed her ass. And she had an accent. Quickly figured out she’s actually Dominican JACKPOT x2, got my Latina cause they wanna seem more exotic and say Nigerian! She also told me the Indian chick they have is also Latina We’re conversing in Spanish and hitting it off

I kept my shirt and socks on just to save time haha hop on the table and she starts blowing me (cbj) Her cbj is AMAZING. Top percentile and I’ve been to 90% of the well known nyc spas over the years. Starting playing with her amazing rack. They’re MM but done so well. A novice would think they’re natural. She has a gold name chain and it’s swinging like crazy. She’s furiously blowing me. But not in a rushed way. Like she really loves to gobble meat. Like she was vegan for 5yrs, quit and this is her 1st steak

She lubes up and I tell her hold on. I run to my jacket to see if I had my CC. I was loving the body, service, view. Wanted to up to a full hour but unfortunately they don’t take CC. I walk back to her sad. She’s laying sideways. And throws it back in her mouth. I have full access to that buffet of thickness. I play with her massive tits while she blows. I’m back happy all over again. I just rub and squeeze everything. Loving her thick thighs, start grabbing her enormous ass. She positions her self a little better so I can grab/squeeze it better.

After a bit of that she gets on all fours for doggy. THIS VIEW IS INSANE. Im calm but going berserk mentally like man I’m coming back to enjoy this thoroughly and properly lol Her butt is MM but it’s an awesome job. It’s soft and massive. Obviously doesn’t compare to natural but the probability of coming across one this size organic is astronomical. Let alone plowing it haha Her waist is TINY in ratio to her gigantic seater. I’m grabbing it and slowly enjoying. She’s shaking it crazy and f*cking me back. She’s screaming papi and I love it. It’s fake but who cares. Still sexy as f*ck. I realize it’s one of those days we’re I’m less sensitive and I know I won’t cum quick. JACKPOT. I start plowing crazy! It sounds like Zeus himself is throwing thunder down to midtown as I clap those globes of meat monstrosity. Clap after clap, after clap, after clap. I lock on like a jet fighter, I already mentally accepted I’m gonna cum in this position. Not to mention the view, I don’t want to let go!! Haha finish , slap her ass and say done in Spanish. Usual clean up. Small Spanish chat. She’s a cool chick. Would recommend

When my palette is craving something more robust, heavier, spicier than the usual Manhattan spas I’ll come back. Definitely recommend getting the 20 to dip your toes. For 100 you can’t beat it. Also 1 hour for 200 all in, and you can pop 2x…. It’s basically a queens fast house but in Manhattan with bit more quality selection. I for one am happy I found a Manhattan spot with great quality for that price after the prices have gotten higher and higher these pass years. Inflation is even hitting the scene! Haha
And I’d like to finish by saying I’ve been mongering for decade and been lurking here for that long. Been a member for about 4years. I rarely leave reviews cause I’m extremely lazy haha Some on this place looks like shill posts, and I wanted to leave something bonafide for my fellow mongers. Especially us that enjoy or crave from time to time something more voluptuous lol Great location, selection, price. How could I not say something. Take care fellas!
I tried to reach out to them again. Seems like both their numbers don’t work anymore. Wanted to see Jocelyn again.

I tried to reach out to them again. Seems like both their numbers don’t work anymore. Wanted to see Jocelyn again.
Yup. I noticed last weekend. They’ve stopped updating the website which they did daily of who’s available. So I texted and called to no avail. Then I did some digging online and found other spots in Manhattan with the same ethos “Spanish girls, $100 20mins” but with no pics available. Had a strong feeling it was them, but didn’t feel like heading out there to see. Either they got busted or they got spooked and moved locations and are not posting pics of the girls to stay low. That corner was very active, especially so many kids after school was let out. Let’s hope they pop up again