High, Higher, Highest End.

Originally posted by Hotpuppy
LG,
Is it my imagination or do all golfers' wives look alike and seem to have the same name :) ?
She's the same girl actually. They pull numbers like they do in a deli to see which golfer she accompanies each tourny.

(I thought Tiger's new lady looked a bit skinny, though...he can do better)

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by Hotpuppy
What would you rather do: bang Tiger's whitebread girlfriend or shoot under par at Bethpage Black?
Shoot under par at Bethpage Black. If I could do that, I would be able to make enough money that I could afford to bang pretty much anyone I wanted -- maybe even one of one of those notorious HDH like Annemarie

Last edited:
I volunteered once at a local pga event. You are definatly right about how all those golfers wives look alike. They all have the midwestern trailer trash turned rich look. Not to mention there is a whole crew of girls that follow the tour around, looking like preppy sluts trying to pick up the pro's after rounds. I was lucky enough to talk to Justin Leonard in between one of his practice rounds, and he was telling me about how much ass these guys get. He also called those girls, "pro ho's".Not to mention alot of these pros are alcholics and drug users also.

Paying For The Name Or The Expeience

Originally posted by Caitlin of New York

Upon reaching "supermodel" status (if I were that lucky), I could have commanded many thousands of dollars for a date.

At some point it would seem you are paying for the name rather than the experience.

I don't care if the women is a super model, actress, or other type of name. This is not something I want to talk about it is something for me to enjoy

I just want a wonderful experience. The women should be intelligent, very attractive, sincere, vibrant, and exciting.

Do you think the best experiences are available at the highest prices? I would imagine that in the case of some of the most expensive women, the womens awareness that she is among the most expensive, could create a sense of self importance that would actually get in the way of the experience.

Do you have a sense of he price points for the best rather than the most expensive. And where are they arn how do you find them.

BTW - Did you know that your electronic communication button was not activated?