Hicksville AMP Bust

45 yrs old. That's young for a LI AMP worker...

Police: Prostitution charges for Hicksville spa worker
Originally published: October 15, 2010 7:55 AM
Updated: October 15, 2010 8:02 AM
By JOHN VALENTI john.valenti@newsday.com

A 45-year-old Queens woman was charged with unauthorized practice and prostitution after she performed an unlicensed massage on an undercover officer at a spa in Hicksville Thursday - then offered sex for cash, police said.

Nassau County police said Chunxiang Cao of Flushing was charged with two counts of unauthorized practice and two counts of prostitution.

She is scheduled for arraignment Friday in First District Court in Hempstead.

Police said she was arrested Thursday at 6 p.m. at the Healthy Spa on West Old Country Road in Hicksville after she offered to perform the sex act.

what do these undercover policemen tell their SO's about their days work.
"...yeah hun, had to get a massage in hicksville today and after i busted my nut i had to bust the provider..." or
"... hey hun, my day today was like last tuesday. had to get a massage from some old asian lady who tried to give me a hj. why cant i get propositioned from young ones. oh well..."

Be careful in Hicksville

I heard from a good friend that some license sweeps will be happening in and around Hicksville,and Westbury soon. Keep your eyes wide open.

Anyone have any info on the AMP scene in the Huntington area? Is it heating up as rumoured on another board? I know that the shootings & gang activity spawned a whole new anti-crime watch both in the police and local community and even the red berret wearing gaurdian angels are involved.

So, have things calmed down on LI (especially Hicksville & Farmingdale) after Election Day?
In Farmingdale the mayor is proposing an ordinance that all the places offering massage services be licensed after the bust of a place on Main Street for unlicensed practice.

I guess his goal is to get the 30% storefront vacancy rate up to 40%.

Seems to me the village has bigger problems to worry about than focusing time and effort on this kind of minutia. Also he may have a problem as NYS regulates who needs what kind of license (as with haircutting, etc) – not the local governments.

is this the house 355 cause if so it was a bad area to open there to begin with nieghbors left n right of this house just wondering wft is going on ..first the think drug deals thats for the guys who cant hold out and are in n out in 1o--minutes flat ..if it is there goes skinny bbbj asain amy she wasnt that good at it anyway maybe she can pratice on the guards at prison