Hicksville AMP 516-898-8828

Was in the are so did a search on an unmentionable website and saw a very attention-getting ad for this place. I don’t know if it’s new or old. Shot a quick text. Got a response a few minutes back with address and off I was.

Place is in a semi-industrial area. Homes on one side of the street and businesses (not stores) on the opposite side.
Rang bell and a tiny young Asian woman (I’d say late 20’s) let’s me in and leads me through a very professional looking reception area to a room with a massage table and some cool mood lighting. A small lamp on the floor sent bursts of light on the walls and ceiling. Clean room with a barn door (no lock) and a coat rack for clothing and a chair.

Paid $40 for Hh and disrobed. Mandy (the petite woman that let me in and apparently was there alone) returned still in jeans and T-shirt. The ad said shower available so I asked. Mandy went and started the water running. When she returned to lead me to the shower it became apparent that I would be in there alone. No problem. Quick wash and we headed back to the room. She dries me off some more before telling me to lay down.

She did a two second lame massage and went right for the boys and junior. Two more seconds and turn over, what you want? I replied everything and she asked me how much. No negotiation- I handed her $140 and she was happy. She didn’t even leave the room. Just put the cash in her pocket and got undressed.

Now, I like petite and she is just that. Maybe 5’ tall under 100 pounds with A’s and typical Asian ass. She gets a cover and puts it on me by hand! Lubes it up and lays on the table still holding onto me. She guides me in and starts with some dirty talk. I’m disappointed that she didn’t even try a cbj but I’m here now.

I started off slowly and she was doing the moaning and come baby cum for me. Once she tried preventing me from full insertion did I decide to get hot and heavy. I moved her hand and jackhammered her in spite of her protest that I’m too big (I am not) and it’s too rough. Not long after that I filled the bag and just hung out for a minute or two which she didn’t care for but allowed.

Clean up with paper towel and she got dressed. She began a leg massage with some oil when the door bell rang. I heard her tell the guy it would be a half hour before she could see him. He mumbled that he’d be back.

Mandy came back and asked if she could spend more time next time if she took this guy. I already wasn’t that happy and needed to be somewhere else so I said yes. Hot towel clean up, dressed and out the door. All in all 15 minutes.

Pros-
Discreet area. No traffic while you wait for the door to open.
Really clean nice place with new clean bathroom and shower.
Mandy is my type. She is pretty and tries to make me feel comfortable.
Mandy took a real pounding like a champ!

Cons-
Mandy has a limited menu. No LFk DFK or Daty. Apparently no CBJ so I doubt BBBJ.
Rushed service once the doorbell rings. But maybe if I wasn’t so agreeable it would have been different.

Can’t be sure if I’ll repeat here. She works there 7 days a week so maybe early morning might be better.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

I also checked this place out. Tuesday night I was feeling sorry for myself because a recent injury made it impractical to attend Slinky's party. I spotted the same provocative ads that Nutty mentioned and sent them a text. When they responded I saw that it was in a more industrial area so I decided to check them out.
I drew Cici, who was short and a little pudgy. She ushered me into a room with a curtain and a wide massage bed. I gave her the house fee for an hour, 60 , and she went out for a minute. Then the negotiations began, which I hate. "How much you give? No too little", etc
She wanted 200 for FS, which I refused. Finally settled on 140 for CBJ and DATY, which I know is still too much.
She went out and got a plastic wrap sheet for the BJ.
The rest of the section was nothing to write home about. Hot towel clean up with a short massage.

One other thing - the sliding barn door makes a racket when it is opened and slammed shut again.

Would I repeat ? Not likely because of the price and the noise of people rushing around

I also checked this place out. Tuesday night I was feeling sorry for myself because a recent injury made it impractical to attend Slinky's party. I spotted the same provocative ads that Nutty mentioned and sent them a text. When they responded I saw that it was in a more industrial area so I decided to check them out.
I drew Cici, who was short and a little pudgy. She ushered me into a room with a curtain and a wide massage bed. I gave her the house fee for an hour, 60 , and she went out for a minute. Then the negotiations began, which I hate. "How much you give? No too little", etc
She wanted 200 for FS, which I refused. Finally settled on 140 for CBJ and DATY, which I know is still too much.
She went out and got a plastic wrap sheet for the BJ.
The rest of the section was nothing to write home about. Hot towel clean up with a short massage.

One other thing - the sliding barn door makes a racket when it is opened and slammed shut again.

Would I repeat ? Not likely because of the price and the noise of people rushing around
Oh No!! Not the Saran Wrap!!!! Sorry Rick, that sucks and not in a way we all like!

hit this place up about a week ago, was also greeted by a very petite provider, at most 95l, barely 5 feet tall. She has a figure though for someone so skinny. A-cups, enough to suck on or fondle but not enough to motorboat. Shoulder length black hair

Looks like there are two rooms, one with the light show going on and the other with a mirror and just a thick curtain for a “door”
The massage table is super light weight, felt like it could topple at any moment if we got slightly rough.

200 all in
LFK CBJ DATY CFS

there was another provider, looked older, heavier makeup job, fuller body, slightly taller.

seems to be above Asian incall standard so worth repeating
Unsure if the providers rotate

as for the surrounding area, being connected to the garage next door makes the entrance very obvious as you’re walking in. Doubt the garage guys care, they’re probably clients but definitely not discrete if the garage is open.

I tried this place out today. When I called the number yesterday, I was texted the address and the cost, 40/60 plus tips…Considering the pricing structure of some others in the general area (Westbury “hotels” and Bellmore Spanish places giving qv/hh/hr price structures). I figured to ask…”do you have an all inclusive rate?”

I was text quoted “100qv (no more than 15 mins) - 140 half and 200 full hour.

I decided to scope this place out because I wanted to see the talent. Went during my mid day lunch hour that same day. My provider was a little similar in description by elee. Except mine had red hair. Skinny body. No real curvaceous-shape on her but almost no fat on her so…no complaints. Probably in her early 40s if I had to guess. She called herself Coco.

Coco said there’s another very pretty girl too but she was busy. I pretended I had to go to work but was going to return “after work”.

Coco was nice enough looking for me. So when I went back today, I wasn’t disappointed to see her again (she wore a nurses coat under some green lingerie…funny but kinda cute….) but she did mention “only me today”. I called up and spoke to the mama San who said for now it’s only Coco on Fridays.

I handed 100$ to Coco and asked for 15 minutes and she was a little perplexed as to what I wanted. Apparently the mama San and her didn’t communicate that I was going for the “all-inclusive” quicky rate. Her English was nearly non-existent so she used her translation app a lot. I basically asked her to call mama San and she sorted it out.

So after undressing she essentially starred on light jackhammering my junior.I requested CBJ but she flat out jokingly/loudly said “noooo!” and pantomimed her pointing at a wrist watch and also rubbing her thumb/pointer together as if to say “For this quickie…it’s gonna cost you more for a cbj”..lol.I got it.

Once I was hard she applied the condom and froggy-style started bouncing on me. I did want to play a little so I switched it up a little (standing missionary/bent over on the table doggie/lying down missionary on table with knees nearly touching her ears) - she could take fast strong pounding from my Asian cock (lol) and wasn’t really loose. Nor did she fake-act “oh you so big….you cum now” nonsense. Just nice light moans with some head turning here and there with each deep thrust. That got me to bust pretty quickly.
Simple alcohol cleanup..some light laughing and her translator app showing me “I seldom do this for 100$” so I countered “okay..then everything next time for 140$ - she lightly frowned but she smiled in the end and nodded. Small water bottle, peck on the cheek and I left (in and out in 20 mins exactly)

I’d go back there for a more proper longer session with her. 7/10 overall rating.

I checked this place out this week, the place described perfectly by Nutty; only ring the bell attached to the glass and not the RING bell on the left

Had a choice of Anna, who was ok looking, mid 30's, thin, shorter hair, about 5'3"; or Susan (a first for an AMP name) also about 5'3", long dark hair, small but curvy butt, natural C's, pretty face, around 40. I went with Susan to the room with the funky lites and the sliding barn door (not a fan because I like my acoustical privacy.)

Gave my donation of 60/HR, and she went to work on what was a lame massage for about 10-12 mins, and went out for a hot towel. Then motioned for HJ, BJ and FS, to which I said yes to all three. She took out the translator App and said 200, to which I shook my head no. She faked going back to massage for 10 seconds and typed 140, and I nodded yes, and provided the donation. [She speaks no english]

She started on Jr and I motioned for her to first liberate herself from her apparel, which she complied. Nice body, nice cans, trimmed kitty, a small belly trying to be hidden by a tattoo.

She got me going pretty quick on the CBJ on the table, then wanted to kneel on the floor to continue while I stood over her holding the back of her head. Pretty hot with good suction and DT. Then she got up on the table, laid back and had her legs pointing due north. I climbed aboard and slid deep inside, and she felt great, nice and tight. I pounded her in mish for a while switching between fast and slow, and she was moaning. Then switched to DS and got even deeper. She was whimpering a bit, but kept backing up into me for more. After 10 minutes, I wanted to switch to CG, and although she did so reluctantly, she did not really have her CG working well.

She hopped off, removed the hat and started on the HJ standing on the side of the table while i did a little FIV rubbing her clit. She went straight to jackhammer and I motioned for her to slow down and get a tight grip; but she kept reverting to jackhammer (I guess that's what they teach in AMP school), which doesn't work great for my. I motioned for DATY a couple of times, and she kept saying 20 more. I kept saying that I had no more money. Then, seeing she was getting tired, I motioned that DATY would get me to explode. She finally gave in and swung her leg over my head and cautiously lowered that sweet kitty onto my face. The more I chowed down, the more she pushed it into my face. She was totally into it moaning and writhing about, as I slipped into DATO as well. I finished on her tits, and she earned it.

Alcohol clean up with towels, while she jumped out of the room to shower. She came back into the room naked and still dripping from her shower. She typed, "that was amazing, please come back soon!" I finished dressing and was on my way.
Massage-4/10
Talent-8/10
Facility-7/10
60/house, 140/talent
Would I repeat? Maybe.