Hi there! New Face to UG!

brentwood

has some nice spots.....
and its "ethnic flavor" is actually a positive when you consider things like the annual "hispanic day parade"
I would be ecstatic to show you around darling!

I am older than 32 and I am not mature in number nor frame of mind. I would like to grow up 1 day though.
I may be considered mature by greater society in chronological years, but never by my actions or the crowd I hang out with.

Katherine : Come back to Long Island and you'll love every second, and third and fourth...

Last edited:
Well, I plan on being there towards the second half of June, but the dates are still up in the air. The moment I know, I'll definitely post it, besides, I'll pay UG their money to put me up in their classifieds section ;)
It will definitely be a worthwhile investment in UG. You'll have a full dance card. Hopefully after the 23rd so I will be around.

Welcome Katherine

Such an intelligent lady !!! I hope to talk you into coming up to Long Island with me this summer ;)

I am sure the fellas on LI will love you.... and even you and I together ;)

Love ya girl
Layla

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Sorry Wolfie, You and Katherine had some young love going on and I didn't think you'd want to share. We can always see if the ladies are up for an all day round-robin tourney.
True I am not real good with sharing when it comes to certian things, but I keep being told I have to play nice with others...