Hi there! New Face to UG!

Well, since I am a good friend to all. I am willing to toftt with Layla and Catherine as a double. And if it is good, I will let you guys know and then you can go. See, what are friends for?

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my men, one at a time. LOL. And only one in the room at a time, and I like to space them out throughout the day, like my meals. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and if I'm feeling really frisky, I may do a night cap ;)

I sound like the Laura Ingalls of naughtiness... LOL. :-* Although, I do admire you men for your great ambitions and you set the goals very high ;) I was once told that if you shoot for the moon and get a star, there's nothing wrong with that :p

Call me old fashioned but I prefer my men, one at a time. LOL. And only one in the room at a time, and I like to space them out throughout the day, like my meals. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and if I'm feeling really frisky, I may do a night cap ;)

I sound like the Laura Ingalls of naughtiness... LOL. :-* Although, I do admire you men for your great ambitions and you set the goals very high ;) I was once told that if you shoot for the moon and get a star, there's nothing wrong with that :p

Wasn't Laura Ingalls Blind? I also agree that 1 man in the room at a time but I do not mind as many woman at one time as long as I am the only guy in the room.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Hon, you are too sweet for me to share you ;) At least during "OUR" moment (((hugs Wolf)))
KC you know you are going to cause me all kinds of trouble, posting stuff like this just gives everybody more ammo. I guess what they say is true if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I for one really like the heat....;)