Hi, I'm new here

Hello I'm new here and very excited to be part of this wonderful community. I'm Sushiboy79 and am on the Nassau/Suffolk border looking for great insight and opportunity from your respected feedback and reviews. Thanks and take care.

Hello Gentlemen
Thankful for the information I have received from those of you who contribute and am going to start giving back now. I live out in eastern Suffolk with a s/o, three kids and a busy work life , so time is not always on my side. The closest providers I can usually find take me at least an hour to drive to, so I really need to plan out my days when I go out mongering !
I’ve been busy this month with the “Xmas shopping” so I’ll try to post a few reviews soon!

D

Deleted member 134170

Hello Gentlemen, I'm a newbie and I wanna thank each n everyone of you for sharing your experiences here and look forward to contributing from my end aswell accordingto the rules of UG. Wish me luck guys and Happy Holidays

billyS

Reign of Terror
Where do I post my reviews????
Depends.
If the place you want to review already has a thread than put it there. The best way to check is to do a search on the phone number.

If its a place or girl or TS that hasn't been reviewed yet then place it in the geographic location.

Give it your best shot and if needed we will just move it and let you know why

Thanks for being proactive and asking ahead of time.

Hey UG, long time. Just so happened to come across this place few months ago when looking up a provider and UG popped up with reviews (I did not end up seeing, thanks UG!)
I rarely take part in mongering but happy to share my experiences and perhaps looking to try this out again due to insecurities/depression lately.

Hello gents, long-time lurker but have had my fair share of adventures in NYC (~10 years). Have benefited a great deal from all the OGs and figured it was time to start giving back. Looking forward to hopefully becoming a full fledged member of the UG community!