Hi, I'm new here

Hi, if you are a lady provider, then Welcome! and send an email to slinkybender@utopiaguide.com and they will get back to you about getting a more privileged account and about advertising on UtopiaGuide.

If you are a guy monger, then please TOFTT (Take One For The Team) and go out & visit a provider, and come back here to report.

I'm brand new here....

Been mongering/hobbying for years and decided to join UG. I hope to become part of this great community.

P. S., I've read all the rules and won't break any.

Hello Gentlemen... I am back

It has been a while since I have been on here, so let me introduce myself again.

I am Chelsea of Alabama... an independent provider here for 10yrs. I am sexy, playful, mature and very very open minded. I have a very nice location that is drug free and I do not smoke.... I am sure you will find my place very accommodating.

Take a look at my website for detail.... I do offer specials for incall that may not be listed on my website, so ask me when you call.

I look forward to hearing from you all and making some new friends as well as seeing some old friends.

Kisses... Chelsea

www.chelseaofalabama.com
256-631-6260 - no private numbers, I prefer voice calls over texting for safety

I am new here, been lurking around the boards. I am going to NYC for comic con in October 2013 last year 2012 we hit a few strip clubs this year me and my buddy want to try some amp's so that's how I came across this awesome board. Going to do my research so I can ensure we hit 2-3 of the best ones..:)

New to hobbling and to UG

Just want to say what's up, and thanks for the info. Just got into this recently, saw 4 providers so far. Reviewed 2. Def. looking for the perfect little spot

Hi, I'm "new" here. AKA I was banned for some reason and remade an account. Quite easy to do with a 10 minute mail.

Why do you guys have a little advert that says "why don't you make an account?" then ban people for no reason

Like, reason - unspecified
date lifted - never.

thats awfully mean.

Last edited:
I guess this is the right place for the "howdy, n00b in da' house" post?

Happened upon this place via a friend's suggestion to look at BP and then landed here after some web searching for some of the previously unheard-of terminology. Been just reading here for a while and figured it's high time I finally registered.

Thanks for all the fish! Hope to make some tangible contributions soon.

PS, I've been on plenty of Internet forums but this one gives a whole new meaning to thread "stickies".

Hi, I'm "new" here. AKA I was banned for some reason and remade an account. Quite easy to do with a 10 minute mail.

Why do you guys have a little advert that says "why don't you make an account?" then ban people for no reason

Like, reason - unspecified
date lifted - never.

thats awfully mean.
Ok this time read the rules you must have broke them some how to get banned

I can keep coming back. 10 minute mail + 2 minutes of typing dudes.
I'm seriously wondering why i got banned. If i could get the reason why i was banned under the Rias account, i'll fuck off.

how can i even know why i was banned if you don't specify a damn reason you stupid cunts

Last edited:
I mean, i'd like to contribute to the site if i were to ever be able to, without getting banned.

i suppose being a dick myself isn't helping
i just want to know why i was banned

How do I advertise Here

Hello. I'm a NJ-based agency who is starting to come into NYC and I'd like to advertise here. I'm hoping a mod will see this and let me know. thanks, Jay.