Hi Beverly here from Julienyc

Julie: Every time I email you, it bounces back with a delay notice. Maybe it is my hotmail account acting up, but I can't seem to write to you. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Oh, Tess my sweetist new friend, you have to start doing some yoga or meditation between phone calls and web business. Entrepreneurship can be exhausting; the stress of the new place is starting to show...You guys deserve a weekend in St. Lucia for putting it together so fast - then trying to manage the overflow traffic last night. You are the best! I tried to bring you something sweet last night but you graciously declined. Next time I am bringing something for "sweet" Tess. I'll have to ask around to find out whether you prefer ' bubbly", sushi, or just a good cheeseburger.....smiling [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello sweet Richard,

Will definitely need to take up jogging again or get laid more often to relieve all that stress. I appreciate your concern! Well sweet Richard, I hope to see you soon and I'll take you up on that sushi offer!

Best

Tess

Tess,Tess,Tess....

A lot of us asked if you would work a session. I for one would love to.
(I was in last week, really late to see Chelsea. I asked if you would do a session as I left.)
Keep me updated. LOL

Re: New girl - maggie?

Originally posted by GILTTE
Julie,

Nice work with the additional girls on the site. How would you rate Maggie? BBBJ? Russian?

Thanks...
Maggie was the hottest thing since carmel corn on 40th st. 2 years ago but some things change and soon we will know from you guys if she is still a hot time tonight. She did say that she would love to BBBJ as long as the guy is nice and clean she will kiss as well.

Originally posted by jmcurry
Julie: Every time I email you, it bounces back with a delay notice. Maybe it is my hotmail account acting up, but I can't seem to write to you. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
I am wondering why I am not getting your e-mail ,Are you mailing to Julie@escape.com ? I get lots of mail from AOl and hot mail.

Julienyc

Julie,
I am a big fan of your place and Domino in particular.
I saw Maggie last week on Bevs rec. and unfortunately
she was unwilling to do either of the things you described. She even made a comment that she could tell what shampoo I used as I had just got out of the shower.
I still had a good time but not what I was expecting.
See you soon. Bluedog
P.s Beverly was shocked and did apologize

RE: New girl Maggie....

Well, I have to post that my experience with Maggie was a lot different than the previous poster. She BBBJ'd with a bit
of coaxing and no problem with DFK. She and I really clicked (or she is one fine actress). It was one of the most
passionate experiences that I've ever had at Julie's. Keep her around julie.

chickd

RE: New girl Maggie....

<RE: New girl Maggie...
Forgot to mention that she LOVES to be eaten.>

indeed she does! i had a great time dining at maggie's Y earlier this month. a passionate (and tasty) lady.

[Edited by boych3k on 02-22-2001 at 12:53 PM]

recalling a past client

hey Bev, i was wondering if you had a way of recalling a past client that came in once, passed the screening process and was given a PIN #...
yes, beat me whip me spank me...i lost my pin#