Hi Beverly here from Julienyc

Just want to say "hi!" to you all. I'm always here Tues.

Thurs. & Fri. Call anytime so I can tell you about our
new girls and keep you up to date about our moves. We are opening a new place just for you guys because we are aware of the dislike concerning 10th Ave. We will be giving one free session a week starting when we open our new location on the 1st. of Feb. We will be picking a pin# every week. We promise not to cheat or show favoritism. It will be listed on our Members only board linked to Julienyc.com If there is anything I can help with please let me know or give a call almost everything that is.

Member's only

Beverly,

Thank you for the update on the info. I spoke to you last week on the phone (I was the one who had a thing for "thin" women and you referred me to Gabrie I believe). I just wanted to thank you for being so nice- you were really very comfortable to talk with on the phone.

I was also wondering how we can access your member's only area? I am really curious :)

Thanks,
bigbucksnyc
(djuanis@aol.com)

thanxs beverly

hey beverly

just wanted to let you know how much i appreciate everyone at julies. I am a younger guy and your establishment is one of the few that is everything it says it is and more. Last time i stopped by you were a great help and didnt act snotted towards me because of my age like most incall places.

maximus

the members only

Originally posted by Julienyc
Just want to say "hi!" to you all. I'm always here Tues.

Thurs. & Fri. Call anytime so I can tell you about our
new girls and keep you up to date about our moves. We are opening a new place just for you guys because we are aware of the dislike concerning 10th Ave. We will be giving one free session a week starting when we open our new location on the 1st. of Feb. We will be picking a pin# every week. We promise not to cheat or show favoritism. It will be listed on our Members only board linked to Julienyc.com If there is anything I can help with please let me know or give a call almost everything that is.

Re: Member's only

Originally posted by BigBucksNYC
Beverly,

Thank you for the update on the info. I spoke to you last week on the phone (I was the one who had a thing for "thin" women and you referred me to Gabrie I believe). I just wanted to thank you for being so nice- you were really very comfortable to talk with on the phone.

I was also wondering how we can access your member's only area? I am really curious :)

Thanks,
bigbucksnyc
(djuanis@aol.com)
Thank's so much for responding to my post. I always try to make everyone feel comfortable ,I know coming in to new grounds can be a little frightening. I want everyone to come in and enjoy themselves. As far as the members club we are working on it and when it is finished we will get our regulars on it . We will show more of the girls and offer extras.

our phone conversation

Hi Bev,
I spoke with you Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for filling me in with the info you shared. Although I wanted to visit this Thursday, I will not be able to do so.

Thanks for telling me that the lady I want to see will be there on Friday. However, I'll have to have a rain check,
I have family activities that I must tend to.

I will most definitely visit again. I will also be checking out your new member area at your web site. :)

Thanks,
superSniffer

BTW, Will Nicole of Toronto Canada ever make a return visit? What about the others?

How does a "newbie" get into Julies? I remember your picture from your old website but only visited your old place once.

Am I out of luck?

h4c, ready for an adventure

Re: our phone conversation

Originally posted by SS
Hi Bev,
I spoke with you Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for filling me in with the info you shared. Although I wanted to visit this Thursday, I will not be able to do so.

Thanks for telling me that the lady I want to see will be there on Friday. However, I'll have to have a rain check,

I will most definitely visit again. I will also be checking out your new member area at your web site. :)

Thanks,
superSniffer

BTW, Will Nicole of Toronto Canada ever make a return visit? What about the others?

Re: our phone conversation

Originally posted by SS
Hi Bev,

Thanks,
superSniffer

Nicole called last week but has gained some weight and I told her to knock some off and get back here ,Of course she told me she would perfer to fuck it off (that s Nicole

Re: Send you an email

Originally posted by SS
Hi again, I sent an email to Julie@escape.com

Is that the correct email to answer a question???
Yes , this is the correct E- mail , it goes directly to Julie and she will answer your questions. I am on the house lap top so I really cannot get to Julies mail but she will get back to you.

Originally posted by hot4chicks
How does a "newbie" get into Julies? I remember your picture from your old website but only visited your old place once.

Am I out of luck?

h4c, ready for an adventure
Hey "hot4chicks"

This is Bev coming to you from our house laptop -

If you visited our old place once you're not a "newbie"
just give me a call on a phone that will show me
caller I.D. info and we can take it from there.

Re: members only

Originally posted by nypete
Hi Bev: what do we need to enter to access your members only area?
We are arranging a way to verify true pin#s and we are getting the link in working order to make it really interesting for you guy's. We love you and hope you are happy with our members only.

Bev

Re: Re: members only

Originally posted by Julienyc
Originally posted by nypete
Hi Bev: what do we need to enter to access your members only area?
We are arranging a way to verify true pin#s and we are getting the link in working order to make it really interesting for you guy's. We love you and hope you are happy with our members only.

Bev
Damn I've been away TOO long. Pin #'s? Sheesh. :)

Unfortunately business has taken me out of state and across the country. BUT I'm working on returning home to NYC. When I do, I have to get reaquainted with my favorite stress reduction facility. My last time at Julie's was soon after Elayna had her "enhancement" surgery. What a session that was. A lovely lady who was totally concerned with my pleasure. She gave me an excellent massage and definately allowed me to head back to work with one hell of a smile on my face. Over the years I can honestly say I've NEVER had a bad session at Julies.

Julie I can't wait to see you and your lovely ladies again. Keep raising the bar.

Beverly,

I've been going to Julie's since the old place by the Lincoln Tunnel exit. Will my pin number that I regularly use whenever I visit work to get into the members website?

GD

Julie's new palace

I had the opportunity last night to sample Julie's newest "habitat" for humanity...LOL.. . It will be absolutely gorgeous when a little time allows everyone to decorate and give it their own personality. Just a word for Beverly, Tess et al; get some keys, at least two, for the girls. Waiting for someone to arrive at the door and letting them in is just a bit distracting... LOL.... poor Chelsea - she ran upstairs some many times before the next couple arrived, she almost blew a casket apologizing!!!!! Of course no apologies needed! necessary - shit happens with any new enterprise. Oh, Tess my sweetist new friend, you have to start doing some yoga or meditation between phone calls and web business. Entrepreneurship can be exhausting; the stress of the new place is starting to show...You guys deserve a weekend in St. Lucia for putting it together so fast - then trying to manage the overflow traffic last night. You are the best! I tried to bring you something sweet last night but you graciously declined. Next time I am bringing something for "sweet" Tess. I'll have to ask around to find out whether you prefer ' bubbly", sushi, or just a good cheeseburger.....smiling