Hey anything new?

I met Carmen in the Bronx, 1752 Walton at 175th, apt 10-A. Found her ad, "Delicious XXL." Stay Away. The pictures are of a beautiful girl. Carmen is a fat guy with bitch tits. The 11" fully functioning ladystick??? 3" limp pud. Had another dude hiding in the bathroom. Her girlfriend walked in, offered to give me 4-hands massage for another 30 on top of the 100 I already dropped. Walked out 1 minute later. Couple of thieves. I sit there while Carmen debates the other dude, tries saying well you already got inside me once, we're done. He prevails, I wait in the bathroom now (hobbyists gotta stick together...) until he pops and goes. I get a lackluster hj, she's texting, asking me how long until I'm done... 3 times, other t-gurls walk in, they all walk this building's floor topless. I shoot and tell her I want my 30 back, we agree I have 30 on credit. Ok, so we all know that's bs but wtf, it's my punishment for seeing a provider without vetting her first on the UG boards!

So my advice is stay away from that name and that location. If I get my t-freak on again, I'll post it here.

OK, It's time to talk it up out here. Plenty of us are out there tagging t-gurls, but nobody's sharing the information. Way too much stigma around it. So I'm going to just put it out here and make it cool to talk about it:

#1. You think it's queer?
This is the #1 reason guys don't talk about it. It Ain't Queer. It's OK to fuck a t-gurl. She's a girl with maybe some extra parts. Wtf, most of them suck cock better than regular girls.
NB: The "Q" in LGBTQ is for queer, folks. It's OK to say as long as it's not derogatory or pejorative. I've been looking all week for an opportunity to say 'pejorative' in a sentence. Are trigger warnings really required around here???
#1.a. If you like t-gurls because it feels queer, have at it, Bro. As Woody Allen said, sex is only dirty if you're doing it right.

#2. It's especially OK if they're really femme.

#3. It's OK if you go down on them.
A lot of us would pay extra for a regular girl with a really big clit. And I see a lot of interest in squirters. So go ahead if that's your thing, refer to item #1 above. (However I gotta say that giving bbbj may not be in your best interest...)

#4. It's OK if she fucks you in the ass. Prostate massage, pegging, sybian machines, (BTW I'd love to know if you find one) a lot of us pay a premium for that shit. I suspect it's a lot more enjoyable than getting pegged. Don't know but that's my guess. Personally I don't recommend bareback though. That might be a *little bit* gay. Let's split the difference and settle on Bi. Bullshit you say? Check out any Sarina Valentina video and taking one in the ass will at least become something you'll Think about while you're watching it.

#5. You are anonymous here. Is somebody going to accuse you of being a pervert? Who cares. And even if they don't speak up about your review, plenty of members will be glad you wrote it. We're on here because we pay to get our freak on; this is a no-judgment zone. (Unless you say dumb shit.)

#6. The only reason Johnnie Walker is better than Jack Daniel's is Because You Like It. (And vice versa). Is there anybody here who wouldn't kiss Laverne Cox' ass? Really? (That includes most every guy on the boards I'd bet. Unless you're not into black girls, which brings us back to the Johnnie vs Jack thing.) Go ahead and fuck who you like!

So hopefully this loosens up the subject and we get a little more activity in this section. Be proud and let your freak flag fly!

I was perfectly fine with everything you said (none of it's my thing, but I was totally ok with all your choices and your reasons for doing so), right up until the Jack over Johnny comment. That's just way over the line, and totally uncalled for. There's just no way. No way. Saying shit like that just ain't right.....:eek:

Wait, JD is a Tennessee whiskey, right? And JW is a scotch whiskey, right?
So, is this comparison like apples and oranges or like red delicious and granny smith?
And doesn't JW come in blue, black, and red labels?
So, how can you even compare them?

So, is this comparison like apples and oranges or like red delicious and granny smith?
Just busting. No comparison at all. But they're all whisky (whiskey in Ireland), which translated from the Gaelic means "water of life". Ahh, yes indeed.

I knew I was going to get heat over that!
Note of interest, JD has different grades as well, e.g. Green Label, Honey, Devil's Cut, occasional one-time releases such as the Bell of Lincoln (circa 1987). Definitely gotta be a Bourbon guy for that though. On a patriotic note, bourbon was invented in the US., Kentucky to be specific.

Good points st.. I've Been very curious myself about t-girls but never acted on it. Only looking for a massage from only an Asian t-girl. There is a hottie I at showworld every now again but always got cold feet to even ask for a dance. Someday hopefully soon I'll break the ice w it and venture into queens and meet some girl. But for the time being only looking for a massage.

My experience: I go right up and hit on them the same as I would any other girl. It's definitely part of the fun. I've seen ads in the A.M. NY paper (the free one you get in the subway) for t-gurls at AMP's.

I knew I was going to get heat over that!
Note of interest, JD has different grades as well, e.g. Green Label, Honey, Devil's Cut, occasional one-time releases such as the Bell of Lincoln (circa 1987). Definitely gotta be a Bourbon guy for that though. On a patriotic note, bourbon was invented in the US., Kentucky to be specific.
That just shows you how open-minded we are. Instead of giving you heat about your particular bent in hobbying, we bust your balls about liquor.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Also green and gold.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'm a wild turkey guy myself.
Have tried both that and Jim Beam, just been unable to acquire the taste. One of the good and bad things about getting old is I've found myself having a preference for single malts. Gets to be a damn expensive hobby, kinda like something else...ha.

Back to the Tranny's..... I have 2 that I see regularly. Both are BEAUTIFUL! One is black, tall, thin and hot, the other is Spanish, short and voluptuous with perfect fake breasts. Both are always dressed perfectly sexy. Met them both in regular situations and hit it off, me not knowing they were trannys.
The sex is great! The limit of my involvement is playing and sucking on their breasts, eating their asses, and anal. They are both crazy cock suckers and just love sex.
Anyone who would see these two would do a double take and say wow.....

Back to the Tranny's..... I have 2 that I see regularly. Both are BEAUTIFUL! One is black, tall, thin and hot, the other is Spanish, short and voluptuous with perfect fake breasts. Both are always dressed perfectly sexy. Met them both in regular situations and hit it off, me not knowing they were trannys.
The sex is great! The limit of my involvement is playing and sucking on their breasts, eating their asses, and anal. They are both crazy cock suckers and just love sex.
Is this a review ?

what is their contact info