Hey All

Been here on and off for several years and its been great. I wish I had the means to spend more time but wifey would smack me hard if she found this place. :/

Got started when a buddy and I hit a strip club in Florida. After becoming darn close to regulars, we found a nice AMP. When the business trip ended (after several months) I started looking to satisfy my tastes up here. After a couple of expensive hit or misses in Union county I found this place and have been able for the most part to play it safe and reasonable.

I'd love to put out more reviews or offer pearls of wisdom but quite frankly I just stumble along and hope for the best. I have horrible judgement and whenever I try something new that someone has reviewed to death I get burned... photos not matching, extras costing way more extra that sort of thing. Sadly I'm just a johnny come lately.

Well thanks for listening...

cheers

I use to live in Orlando Florida

The strips club did not let you touch the girls. I use to drive on OBT. I heard Tampa was a better spot for strip clubs and Miami.

OBT was a reliable stroll for me, you never knew what you would get.

We were in Sarasota for 3 months with a couple of trips to Tampa. No touching, strickly enforced. Now this was 5 years ago at the Cheetah Club. I'm also pretty sure the AMP off Tamiami Trail is shutdown, there were a few busts at the beginning of this year.

Yea
Orlando strip clubs is a waste.

I found more action on Orange blossom trail every weekend. The problem was to many transexuals and to many old women. I once saw a woman in a walker trying to prostitute herself. That is really a damn shame if you ask me.

But every now and then I saw a ho with fat ass and I was on it.

Sarasota had some young ones, 19-23 which was pretty good. Tampa was just a money pit and best avoided. Of course now a days there doesn't seem to be many good values. :/

So when I first started within this hobby, I was a tag along with a buddy. We were out of town for business and he wanted a night away from work. He asked me if I was ok going to the ballet. I had no idea what he was talking about. After a good chuckle he explained he meant a strip club. We were out of towners so we hit a few bars and asked around. He’s very charismatic so it didn’t take long to find Cheetahs Club. It was really obvious I was out of my element and this could have been a really bad first and last experience. But my buddy is a straight up guy, he bought me a couple of drinks and a couple of dances and the evening turned into two guys chatting with some gorgeous ladies and forgetting outside world problems.

We now established a weekly routine on this extend business trip. We became know as regulars, with the bouncers shaking our hands and the drinks less watered down. So when my pal suggested we track down an R&T for a happy ending I was game. We picked up a local paper and scanned through the classifieds. After a couple of less than stellar phone calls he said he found a place. The place looked like a real estate office with a small OPEN neon sign in the window. $60 got us in the door with another $40 set aside for a tip. Again as this was the first time through, my buddy advised me to take the table shower and just relax. Now I know this was just a standard AMP but at the time it was pretty amazing.

So all said and done, my buddy opened my eyes which has really helped my well-being.