Help the moderator...

fishfry, but that test assumes that the test taker is honest. I was 88% female, whatever that means.

[Edited by frog on 02-21-2001 at 05:45 PM]

Candie,

I won't think you would have to leave here. This, frankly is exactly where you belong.

JAG, however, that is a different story. However, this isn't the place to discuss that.

Frankly, I've always thought fairly well of "Infobooth". I have to admit you had me fooled. I don't fool easy.

As for Candie, I have to tell you honestly that before she/you disappeared as a provider I had serious intent of seeing you. Why? Because the most important thing to me in a provider is someone you can connect to a bit. Someone who doesn't wrap herself entirely in a ball and hide herself from you. You struck me as someone, from the discriptions given, that was untainted by the business and hadn't gone hard inside. Thus, still able to relate to a client as a person, instead of just the next appointment.

Whether you decide to stay or go, I wish you well.

Thank you Thorn, but you should call me Candi and not Candie, cause Miss *Candie* of N.J. and her admirers will get confused...see...I have respect for Candie of N.J. and think she has a right to the protection of her name.

If you had requested to see me, undoubtedly you would have gotten fed up with my constant warning about my appearance. Other women perform an I.D. check which you guys dont like. My thing was appearance check (mine) - cause the criticism hurt me bad - and I don't think that is too hard to understand. WHen I started I felt pretty - two years later I felt worse than a dog... I guess I wasn't tough enough and I'm glad I'm not and never will be. And I promised myself I'd stick to my reading schedule. (I'm reading "Nemesis" the second volume of Kershaw's great bio of Hitler and the analysis of *his* Germany - it doesn't touch this place and you guys (and JAG too :( for fun and good times but it's pretty interesting reading :) night all

[Edited by Candide on 02-21-2001 at 07:16 PM]

Re: Just the thing for you

Originally posted by fishfry
http://test3.thespark.com/gendertest/
It's a gender test -- guaranteed accurate.
guaranteed, Candide would score 100%. the question, though, is what would InfoBooth score?

the question i thought most interesting, though, is: who are the 28% of guys who said they would chose name "The Slot Machine" if they became a provider?

MALE FEMALE
"Black Jack" 72% 68%
"The Slot Machine" 28% 32%

Candi,

Can't hardly believe I saying this but I agree 100% with Rust.

Don't go anywhere. Points of view from all angles can only help all concerned.

OCharley,

Is that really you ? I've heard many good things about you. How ya doin' ?????

Ozzy,

You didn't follow up your last e-mail or my response.
What's up, brother ?

It surely is me. I am fairly confident that you have heard of someone with my name, but I am equally sure it was not me. As the apostile (sp) said, "you must be thinking of someone else." or something to that effect.

But are you the Famous Charley of OhCharley?

Originally posted by OCharley
It surely is me. I am fairly confident that you have heard of someone with my name, but I am equally sure it was not me. As the apostile (sp) said, "you must be thinking of someone else." or something to that effect.

But are you the Famous Charley of OhCharley that was in our fair city a month ago???????