hello folks! :)

i see some familiar screennames. cool!

anyway - hi everyone! i'm katie. i think i may have registered here awhile ago but never really got into the habit of posting regularly. sorry about that!

anyway, a little bit about me - i'm 23 years old, going on 24. i live in lancaster, PA, but i travel frequently and am always open to suggestions. i am NOT your typical provider or person, i have never fit into the basic social structure of what my culture sees as normalcy and i have grown comfortable with it. i am indefatigably, unashamedly, utterly myself. i'm a polyamorous anarchist hippie with a girl-boner for bizarre designer toys (not sex toys... toys like the bunnywith: http://www.vinyl-creep.net/Bunnywith, if anyone can find me the mammoth edition of the bunnywith tentacles i'll do virtually anything), underground art, awesome comics (the invisibles!!!), large firearms, abandoned buildings on the verge of collapse, and who knows what else, really.

i feel like my approach to this industry is somewhat unique. i'm not a big fan of boxing gfe into a set of chilly acronyms. i do provide all of the acronyms, but i like to expand, bloom past the whole transactional thing and just revel in sharing slowly building pleasure, sublime delight, real affection, & unforgettable crescendoes with another. connect as humans. the tactile is my biggest kink, i love to touch and be touched. i'm big on sensuality and on making real connections, as a result, i'm not for everyone. slowly rendering someone helpless with my touch, or my mouth, is one the joys i relish most on this earth.

oh, and this is what i look like, from behind anyway. i am NOT a playmate, just a peculiarly enchanting girl next door. ;P http://scottchurch.livejournal.com/775207.html

i look forward to getting to know those of you here that i do not know. :) this is getting rhapsodical, so i'll terminate it.

I read your reply on Scotts's page

Flawed body? I think there are any number of men here who would volunteer their services to offer a second opinion upon closer inspection. Oh how the ladies can be so self critical.

Butterflydust photo's

Low self esteem is insidious isn't it? Remarkable photography and a beautiful human figure as the focal point. You have nothing to be ashamed of Darlin'. Let us know when you're in New York City or one of its boroughs. Welcome to the board!

So butterflydust, you just might be the most interesting person to make an appearance here in a long, long time. You will likely get many "come ons" for sexual encounters and I don't criticize any who make such a suggestion. But even your chosen name indicates an awareness of something that perhaps many might not know about. Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Richie & Sidekicks, good to see you here. ;) I've never been to NYC - I have to admit, I'm a farmgirl at heart and the big city makes me terribly nervous! However, a trip may just have to be in my cards one of these days!

Nick, thank you so much for the kind words. :) You're too sweet. Just to clarify - I am not ashamed of my body! I love my body - it may not be that of a Playboy Playmate's - but it's mine, and I have never seen another like it! I love it for precisely what it is. It tells a story, if you read closely...

Stevana, thanks darling. The come-ons are welcome... as long as they're steamy. ;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
The come-ons are welcome... as long as they're steamy. ;)
Welcome to UG Katie. I love that picture.

It makes me wish I was on that rock with, naked. I'd slide up to you and get into a spooning position. Then I'd run my hand over that beautiful roundness of your butt cheek, Massaging it lightly before running my hand down to those creamy white thighs. I'd lean in softly and kiss your neck and let my strokes on your thigh get longer until they brushed up against the soft lips of your......................

anyway....hope to see more of you!

Welcome to the board... I looked at your pic and it is simply stunning- nothing flawed about it, unless you are pulling a Wyeth "Christina's World." But I saw another thumbnail pic of you in the comments to the picture thread on the site you referenced and you are clearly standing on your own accord. So nothing appears flawed.

By the way I noticed you have red hair, if possible, may I know if it is natural. If so, may I know if you maintain a natural bush below. It is true I am a pervert, but who isn't on this site.

Again welcome to the community, and hope you find us deviants to your liking.

Regards,

Pops

Last edited: