Hello fellow members and beautiful ladies!!

Alright, I'm going to stop lurking and become an active member that will help contribute to this community!

First off, I am new to this adventure. I am very excited and also nervous at the same time. I'm sure you all you veterans have experienced this at the start of your adventure, so please bare with me! (Also I apologize in advance if I make mistakes which I'll do my best to avoid!)
A little about myself... I'm a very easy going and down to earth guy. I work very hard (sometimes too much!) so I could enjoy the better things in life. Of course I can get jaded and to be honest, a girlfriend/wife can't always help me fully recover, so that's why I seek these beautiful ladies on UG to help me patch up from the stresses of daily life. I'll just keep it at that, but anyone has more questions about me please feel free to hit me up and I'll get back to you asap!
Experience-wise... Yup. I am a newb. So guys please help me out! Haha. But I feel like I've lurked around for quite some time so its not like I'm starting my adventure unarmed! (Thanks fellow UG members for sharing your experiences!) I've gone to an AMP full-service and that's about it. Nothing noteworthy to add under my belt. Hence why I am very excited to make new friends (Members/Providers) here at UG!
Anyways, I feel like I'm writing an essay, I'll leave you guys with this. Like I've mentioned, I will help contribute to this community and hope that I could assist anyone as well. If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to hit me up and I'll answer you're questions the best/fast as I can!
Hello, UG! My name is llwnrllttf, and I'm reporting for duty! :cool:

pokler

Power Bottom
Alright, I'm going to stop lurking and become an active member that will help contribute to this community!

First off, I am new to this adventure. I am very excited and also nervous at the same time. I'm sure you all you veterans have experienced this at the start of your adventure, so please bare with me! (Also I apologize in advance if I make mistakes which I'll do my best to avoid!)
A little about myself... I'm a very easy going and down to earth guy. I work very hard (sometimes too much!) so I could enjoy the better things in life. Of course I can get jaded and to be honest, a girlfriend/wife can't always help me fully recover, so that's why I seek these beautiful ladies on UG to help me patch up from the stresses of daily life. I'll just keep it at that, but anyone has more questions about me please feel free to hit me up and I'll get back to you asap!
Experience-wise... Yup. I am a newb. So guys please help me out! Haha. But I feel like I've lurked around for quite some time so its not like I'm starting my adventure unarmed! (Thanks fellow UG members for sharing your experiences!) I've gone to an AMP full-service and that's about it. Nothing noteworthy to add under my belt. Hence why I am very excited to make new friends (Members/Providers) here at UG!
Anyways, I feel like I'm writing an essay, I'll leave you guys with this. Like I've mentioned, I will help contribute to this community and hope that I could assist anyone as well. If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to hit me up and I'll answer you're questions the best/fast as I can!
Ok your first assignment is to find a young blond who enjoys TYAATP.
( tounging your asshole at a reasonable price). I'll be waiting for your report.

Hi and welcome!

Lwn...ttf?
If you are ok with sharing, what does it stand for?

And don't walk into it by making statements like "nothing noteworthy to add under my belt" - just invites dumbass comments from wagsters like me!

Look forward to your contributions. Read the rules about posting, especially reviews.

Have fun here and thanks for "unlurking"!

V

Hi and welcome!

Lwn...ttf?
If you are ok with sharing, what does it stand for?

And don't walk into it by making statements like "nothing noteworthy to add under my belt" - just invites dumbass comments from wagsters like me!

Look forward to your contributions. Read the rules about posting, especially reviews.

Have fun here and thanks for "unlurking"!

V
Haha duly noted Vad1.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome and will read those rules and guidelines for posting.
As for my name.. it's a crazy long acrynom which stands for..
Live With No Regrets Live Life To The Fullest.
Yes stupid, but I really want to live by it. :cool: