Hello Everyone!! New and Ready to Play!!

Little Bit About Me...
Gentlemen,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Miss London Laine , born in the south, I have lived in hospitality all my life and I'm very aware that my "darling's" and "dear's" prove that true!

I'm a mature, sensual, open minded lady. I'm into a sensual erotic experience. Best girl friend experience you can imagine with the right dose of naughtiness, I have an athletic figure and a smile that will make you melt! I'm a genuine, kind and passionate gal, what you see is what you get! I have the maturity and experience combined with the personality, attitude and physique of a true Southern Belle!

I am new to this industry and really proud of it!! I keep myself in shape in many ways...working out and eating healthy has been my way of living, don't get me wrong...I do indulged at times, love sharing a glass of wine in great company or simply go for a quick burger lol! I'm very easy going, love to laugh and I will make you feel as though we have known each other for years! I'm your perfect travel companion either a dressy night out or a day at a sporting event, I will be comfortable on either occasion.

I played different sports for many years, competing at high level! Running, Dancing and Kayaking... I love to challenge myself!

My best feature is probably my sexy toned legs... although I have been told I have anintoxicating smile, eye's for days... and a great personality...I will let you decide!

I enjoy the company of smart, respectful and elite gentlemen who can appreciate a truely classy lady.

Warning! I'm addictive!

Attachments