Hello all, I'm old here!

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
At the top it says that I haven't posted in several weeks, where several ~50 apparently.

Have the rules changed? Has the cast of characters changed?

The main purpose of this post is to see whether the UG data base still has a count of my past posts.

Anyway, "hello again" to the old and "justhello" to the new.

-Ww

The main purpose of this post is to see whether the UG data base still has a count of my past posts.

-Ww
Apparently it does.

Welcome back. I joined the board sometime between your last post and this one.

By the way, does your tag "Kids, don't try this at home" means we should only do incall? :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Welcome back. Cast has changed somewhat and the tone of the board is actually less contentious since the days when you added your long winding posts.

Last edited:

Wwanderer

Thanks to all for the welcome and for the kind words, Thorn:

Ww, man among men. Seeker of wisdom and truth. I welcome your return.
Btw, I finally managed to find wisdom and truth, but unfortunately I then misfiled them somewhere...

-Ww

I didn't know you were gone.

So whens PJ gonna return and make his first post pledging full support for Hillary and the return of the Clinton White House?

Wwanderer

I didn't know you were gone.
I missed you too! :D

(Actually, I haven't been officially away or banned, as far as I know, but just hadn't gotten around to logging in here for about a year...and before that it has been maybe 3 years since the days when I was one of UG's nearly daily regulars.)

-Ww

Welcome back Ww....

Since he won't probably give his own summary (for the newbies), I will attempt one.

Wwanderer is one of the most articulate proponents of navigating the region between service provider and "friend." Not to speak for him, of course, but I think his wisdom is best applied to those who treat the hobby as nothing but a physical release. There is something to be gained by being open to the discoveries and possibilities that exist when you encounter your professional with an open mind.

His advice is most treacherous when applied to the john who gets too emotionally involved with his hooker.

"kids, don't try this at home" summarizes that warning.

Nice recap Oddfellow. I always wondered about that.

Welcome back Wwanderer. I seem to recall having read some of your posts while digging through the UG archives. Good stuff. I don't recall our paths crossing directly when you were an active poster. It looks like we played in different sandboxes.

Wwanderer

Not to speak for him, of course, but I think his wisdom is best applied to those who treat the hobby as nothing but a physical release. There is something to be gained by being open to the discoveries and possibilities that exist when you encounter your professional with an open mind.

His advice is most treacherous when applied to the john who gets too emotionally involved with his hooker.

"kids, don't try this at home" summarizes that warning.
Hi OF, Chels, DaveNJ, Billy, Fump, gc and all...and thanks for your welcomes and re-hi's etc.

The origin of my tag is definitely something along those lines, OF, although I think that it was also tied to some specific thread or set of posts which had some sort of added jest or double entendre or something like that associated with it...but I can't recall the details, if there were any.

In any case, my general claim is along the lines that most mongers (and probably providers too...but obviously I am not qualified to speak for their side of the bed) make commercial sex less satisfying and more stressful than it need be by making such extreme efforts to keep it emotionally neutral and empty. There are, to be sure, serious dangers in letting any real emotions become involved, but there are also serious costs in not doing so.

-Ww

Wwanderer

Hey jl, you have well over 20,000 posts here now!! Holy shit, man. I am humbled.

(But I might still have posted more words on UG than you...do you think?)

-Ww

Wwanderer

^^^Hmmm...hmmm... That is a very mathematician-like way of thinking about it. I guess I will have to accept that notation and yield the point.

-Ww