Heir to the throne ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So, now that Uzo is closed down, it has left gaping hole in the market ( a $2 million a year hole, it appears ). What will happen ? Will existing agencies in the lower end expand upwards ? Will we see new agencies open up to grab the business ? Will we see a new level of upper-end indys ? Will previously "under the radar" upper end agencies start to advertise to grab Uzo's client base ?

Interesting point. There must be some metrics available, if only you could harvest them. Agencies shut down all the time. What happens to their girls? Their clients?

Destiny, Julie, et al -- please feel free to weigh in here.

I was wondering how many real girls this lady had working for her. They all looked beautiful on the site but on the news they sure looked like any other girls around. Was it hype or were they really models and stars ? The article I read on Utopia says that there were no known girls or guys. Whatever the facts may be, I must take my hat off to the lady and compliment her talent for business and actually giving such a presentation that she could charge thousands.

I really hope that she just gets a fine and is set free. I feel that this is a victimless crime except charging all this cash might be a crime Ha Ha. Anyway on the serious side of things ,I think her girls will make it on their own without her. I wonder what this will do to the business ,it puts a reality check out for all the Madams , be careful ,never get to big, always keep clients happy ,always treat the ladies with respect and last but not least Never get Greedy