heavenly exit ?

Maybe it's just me, but......

...... doesn't the name suggest that you are going there to die? Maybe you guys don't care after a super good time, but my goal is to have a ecstatic experience and live to mesmerize it for life.

available services?

Only visited Heavenly Exit once. Lousy massage, but good Russian finish. Attendant indicated that covered oral was available, but no FS with her. Anyone have FS experiences there? Thanks in advance for the info...

Amy Gives Great Massage

IMHO, Amy gives one of the best massages (little Shiatsu, little Swedish) I've had at an MP. Very good hands and she knows how to use them. If she gets to know you, she'll glove and tickle your insides if you're into that kind of thing. Also has a nice chest for showing off a pearl necklace... YMMV

Last edited:
yea, I was wondering why HE didn't get taken down during the big raids around a year ago.
I was offered $200 for FS from Pamela and Angela. Neither of which work there any more, so I guess my advice is useless.

Lyndhurst & HE

Lyndhurst is very strict about massage therapist licensure. Furthermore, HE management screens applicants for their massage qualifications and technique and also strictly discourages any services beyond massage... In the past, HE _has_ removed therapists for both poor massage technique and for offering additional services.

Last edited:
made an appointment but couldnt get amy or sophia. the place was very clean and the girl very good looking. (russian but didnt get the name) generally down hill from there. waited in the room for what seemed forever until she came back.....poor massage....suppose to be an hour more like 40 min....mechanical finish..... maybe might only try for someone recommended in the future if i return

Speak to Management about massage

Let management know about your disappointment with the massage. They will try to see you get someone better or at least a better massage from your provider the next time around.

Panzer,

Definitely, let mgmt know. Amy usually works during the day M-F. Give her a call she usually runs the place when mgmt isn't there. She will take care of you. Hope it works out for you.