Heading down to Texas

Not even sure if I "qualify" for new threads, but heading down to Austin next month and looking for recs on a great place. Interested in all possibilities...female that is.

Thanks.

justme

homo economicus
I haven't purchased commercial sex in a long time, and I've never done so in Austin, but from what I'm aware, Austin isn't the best market.

There's a small streetwalking scene that I understand is a little scary.

There's also a few AMPs, including the famous Midnight Cowboy on 6th Street that never seems to get shut down despite being in the middle of the touristy district.

There are a few indies but I've never heard of any of them being really great.

It used to be that a few of the Houston agencies would send girls down to Austin, so you might want to look into that.

Then there's the Laredo Boystown which is a few hours away on the other side of the border. I used to like going there, but the last person I sent had a bad time. I think it might help to know a little Spanish. Anyway, I think it's worth going to for a whorehound as just an experience if nothing else.

The best public site for whoredom in Texas is probably still ASPD.net.

If you're at all young (under 30) and good looking, you might want to troll the bars downtown. The three main areas are along Red River between, say, 9th and 5th; 6th street from Red River to Congress; and the Warehouse district between 4th and 5th and Lavaca to Congress. The first area is mostly punkish alteranakids, the second is fratish type college students, and the last is where the yuppies hang out. Prices and ambience vary accordingly. Anyways, Austin is pretty much filled with young, beautiful women that surprisingly will have sex without demanding money. Although you might have to sith through their discourse on Ayn Rand.

what a perfectly timed scoop!

i just arrived in austin (for the first time) & was wondering where the fun was. thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

i'll post a report soon...

Raid On Houston Spas Nets 25 Arrests

Assets Seized From Suspected Ringleader

HOUSTON -- Twenty-five people were arrested Thursday when local and federal officials raided and shut down 17 Houston-area spas following a six-month prostitution ring investigation. The suspected ringleader and owner of the spas was among those taken into custody, police said.

More than 60 federal immigration and customs officers assisted the Houston Police Department's Vice Squad in the raid, which began at two spas on Highway 6 near Interstate 10 early Thursday morning, because authorities believe the women who worked in the spa were illegally brought to the United States.

"They're actually just prostitution houses. They're brothels," HPD Vice Squad Capt. Steven Jett told Local 2.

Evan Lowenstein, 60, who owns more than a dozen 24-hour local massage parlors, was arrested at his home Thursday. He refused to answer Local 2's questions.

Police and federal customs officers took the female employees in for questioning. They believe many of them are immigrants brought to the states solely to perform as sex slaves.

"Most of the time they're told they're going to work as waitresses or something else -- some other legitimate form of work -- and that's why they come to this country," Jett said.

Authorities seized about $2.5 million from Lowenstein's home Thursday morning. His home safe held $1 million worth of checks, cash, rare coins, jewelry and valuable collectibles such as autographed pictures and baseballs from Mickey Mantle.

"They know the worst thing we can do is hit their assets and take their money and that's what we're doing. We believe there is possibly money and property worth up to $20 million. If we can prove this, we are going to seize all of it," Jett said. "They're very lucrative. It's amazing how much money these places are making. It's mainly cash and they just hide the assets."

Officials also seized 25 bank accounts.

Lowenstein's wife and mother owned and ran a couple of the day spas, according to authorities.

Police said Lowenstein used his adult bookstores and other businesses as dummy corporations to funnel money for the sex spas.

Investigators said none of the women working at the spas would be charged.

Been to Boystown before...had an okay time, but it was over 20 years ago.
Used to live in Austin, but wasn't a hobbyist back then. True, many beauts to be had in the clubs on 6th street and around the Drag near the University.

Jest looking to see what' out there now.

Will probably check out an AMP or two.

Thanks for the help.