Hawaii spa Edgewater

Cici in Edgewater will do p2p in shower and back in room. Bbj. And will bbfs.

the other girls at Hawaii spa are very hit and miss.

I went to Aqua once to see Sophie because I heard from a guy on another board she bbfs but he was full of shit.
one of the worst experiences. I would avoid this place.

same with Hudson spa.
When Yoyo was there. It was awesome and worth going to. But now she at another spa on 13th street I believe. She gave really good head.

I've been to a bunch of the local spots in Edgewater.. Queen, Aqua, Jade, Hudson, and now Hawaii a few times.

I've had both MiMi and now Julia (new)
I mean both are very pretty girls, dressed nice, willing to do whatever you want. My only REAL complaint about Hawaii spa is that they dont seem to really do any massage. call me old-fashioned but I like to get the rub and not just the tug.

$160 all in with Julia, maybe because she was new, but she gave a hell of a BBBJ and was very ready to do BBFS too

billyS

Reign of Terror
....... and was very ready to do BBFS too
What does that mean?
Did you actually penetrate her raw?
Or did she just tell you it was available?
And if so did she want extra money?
If yes to above how much extra?

This is information the guys going to visit her off your review need to know.

What does that mean?
Did you actually penetrate her raw?
Or did she just tell you it was available?
And if so did she want extra money?
If yes to above how much extra?

This is information the guys going to visit her off your review need to know.
Fair question, I didnt penetrate her raw, i dont trust these nice ladies enough for that, but after she was done with BBBJ she slid up on top of me to kiss my neck, ears, etc and was rubbing it on her V and motioned as if she was going to grab it to put it in, I stopped her and she popped me off with her hand about 2 seconds later.

but there was no talk of extra money, everything was paid for before we started, and that was that.

Newbie here.

Was in the area and had time to burn so I searched the boards for something around.
Parking was convenient. Felt low key even for being on a main rd. Called them up. MMS said there were five girls there so I shot right over. TS to massage then bbbj for the finish. Didn't get here name. Still new to this. She was about late 20's great bbbj game with a Kung fu grip. I'd definitely repeat if I'm in the area again.

60+100+40 tip

I was at Hawaii Spa on a Thursday nite to see one of the Asian providers. As Ruby was walking me out a fiery, hot Latina walked past me and headed into their curtained off waiting room. I was stunned. This girl was a total smoke show. I have seen some of the other Latin women that have worked at Hawaii and Queen in the past and they are usually Milf's with alot of work done- almost to the point of looking like caricatures. This girl was all natural. Her face and eyes initially got my attention. She has a really pretty face and beautiful, dark eyes. She has a shapely body with just the right amount of meat and a slightly big, Latina type ass(but not a ridiculous fake ass). I was ready to do Round 2 right then and there but the bigger head won out and I went home, vowing to see this girl the next day.

Next day I call Hawaii only to find out she is now at Queen Spa. I book an appointment with Ruby since I hate waiting and since I am a good customer, Ruby takes care of me. Sure enough, Kim was waiting at the appointed time. Kim walks in and now I get to spend time with this completely natural, young Colombian woman. Kim's body is soft. She has a medium but shapely build. Her breasts are all natural and are probably an A/B cup. They are not big but has she nice nipples. Kim still has that youthful innocence, that eventually goes away at a spa like Hawaii and Queen. She tells me the shower is occupado and we had to wait. We chit chat a little via the Translator app, while we wait for the shower, She is smiling and I can't believe I find this diamond in the rough, where almost all the providers in these two spas are Chinese woman, who are in their 40's or more, divorced, with a kid back in China. Kim looks like she is still in college.

Of course, I got the room right near the front door. Eventually the shower is available and I have to walk past customers sitting on the couch with my dong already pointing forward. This place is way too small and they need figure out a way to hide the waiting customers. We get to the shower and Kim gets the temperature just right. She then proceeds to give a nice table shower and works on every crevice quite thoroughly. I was expecting a crappy table shower, since she was young and, I incorrectly assumed she wouldn't put in too much of an effort, because she was good looking. Not the case. She made a real effort. She dried me off and I follow the direction of my johnster which is again pointing forward thru the bathrobe showing me the way back to my room and giving the guys on the sofa something to think about.

We get back to the room and I decided I am not going to be cheap. This girl would command more money at almost any other establishment and I wanted to make sure I had a good time, so I pulled out another $60 for a total of $220. Now, most of you know the rate at these two spas is $60 + $100 and she would have provided the FS experience for that amount but I wanted her to know that I valued her and felt she was worth it before I even knew how the service was going to be. The vibes I had gotten initially in the room and in the shower were so positive, I bet on my instincts that she was going to provide a good session. Well, all I can say is my instincts were right on. It was a total girlfriend experience. It was money well spent.

We both disrobed. I had her lie down, facing up. I began by lightly kissing her lips, neck and ears lightly caressing my hands up and down her body. Eventually I made it down to the Y. She probably had a days growth around her pussy but, who cares, she tasted great and was very responsive. She threw in the usual Que Rico's. One thing she did a couple of times that was quirky was open the curtain to the sidewalk for all to see. Clearly, Kim has a wild streak and is probably a voyeur. But the wild streak worked in my favor throughout the session. After spending some time servicing her and getting her stimulated, we switched positions with me lying face up. She started working her tongue on my cock. She has a really nice, wide tongue which was working magic on my johnson. She seems to have a bottomless throat and was able to take me all the way in, which is pretty impressive. Kim has a voracious sexual appetite. Her tongue was on my balls, licking my shaft and DT'ing me. There was never any hesitation on anything she did. After a while, she positioned herself with RCG. She had a number of ways she worked my dick in that position. Grinding, bouncing up and down, lying all the way back. It was alot to take for a member of AARP. Eventually, we switched positions not before she went down on me with a little more oral. She then stands and bends over the table for some standing doggie. Clearly, the girl likes it from behind. I held onto her shoulders and pounded her deep and hard. Then she stood up straight while I continued to pump her. Eventually, she had a climax. I then flipped her over, put her legs on my shoulders and alternated between pounding her and then teasing her with the tip of my dick. By this time we are probably 45 minutes into the session. I realize I need to finish up here soon, so I get her on her back, flatten her legs and pump her hard, while she is opening up the curtains for the locals to see, until I finally climax.

This was by far one of the best sessions I have ever had at either of these two spa's. She is only here till Sunday. Last time her visit at this place was for two weeks. I think given the number of customers she saw last time, she decided to cut down on how many days she would work this time.

Treat her right. Don't be dicks. Let's not get her too jaded with all you horny, perverted men. If you are looking for a college age, all natural Latina, with a voracious sexual appetite, then I would run and not walk between now and Sunday.

Highly recommend.
Recommendation: Yes