Happy Thanksgiving UG

I know I am a little early but I will be with the family the next few days.

To me Thanksgiving is about being grateful!
Warm wishes for a special and wonderful Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a Happy Turkey Day! I know it is a time to share with family & friends but please don't forget the people who are alone on this day.
To all the men and women in the services, active, reserve and retired... Be safe and enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving. To the troops deployed... I wish you a safe and healthy return home and to your families.

Hugs & Kisses,
Anna
XXXOOO
P:S Oh...and don't forget. TSA reminds you not to put cranberry sauce or gravy in your carry ons.

Funny Thanksgiving Joke!

Bob and Martha have been married for 15 years. Every morning for 15 years, Bob wakes up, farts loudly, rolls over onto his back and gets up for work.
Every morning for 15 years, Martha says, "One of these days, you're gonna fart your guts out!"
One Thanksgiving morning, Martha's preparing the turkey and gets an idea. Before her husband gets up, she creeps upstairs and places the turkey innards in his pajama bottoms, giggling to herself.
Well, later that morning, Bob wakes up and goes through his morning ritual. He screams as he goes running into the bathroom. Martha laughs, but is concerned after noticing that Bob has been in the bathroom for 3 hours.
She runs upstairs, and is about to knock on the door, when Bob opens up, pale as a ghost. He says, "You were right. You were right. I did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God and these two fingers I got them back up there again."

I second the Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all members....I will be cooking for unfortunate people with no where to go for the holiday and then spending the rest of the day with family.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on UG, I am really grateful to be be a part of such a great place with great people. I wish everyone a safe and joyous holiday.

Even though I did work this morning I will be spending my evening with family and friends. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone and eat till you can't eat no more and don't forget about the football games!