HAPPY OCEAN SPA Manhattan 347-566-9966

Went over yesterday evening. Steps to lower door are metal so watch her step. Press the bell...wait...Lia greets me. Spa is nice, clean and spacious inside. Tells me Mandi is available. And as if on cue. Mandi comes to the front desk and gives me a schoolgirl crush huh and her only words of English ILOVEYOU.
A good start.
Robe and we go down another level! to the table shower and mandy washes me up all the while cutegirl giggles and ohsobig thumbs up on my growing enjoyment.
In the room mandi get down to bizness, bbbj and ballbath.
After 15minutes..this girl doesn't tire so I say let's go f.
She suits me up , she rides me. Nice n tight...xtra lubes helps. Mish Doggy. CIB.
cleanup hot towel.
20m left and she gives a massagee... pretty damn good too.
H 80, tip 200

Ya wouldn't know it from the outside as this place entrance is hidden down some steps.
But it's a big spa inside. There must be 6 rooms and tableshower room too.
Simple to get in i just called and they texted address
Easy and no id needed.
Sweet girl Lia answered the door. The girl I saw was lala. Names sound the same ...but different girls.
Lala comes out to meet me shes wearing a black lingerie set from Victoria's secret. Lace bra and panties. She looks awesome as she has nice curves and an ample booty to fill out the outfit. I wouldn't know she is Asian except for her eyes. She has an easteuro look to her..but I'm not Asian so that's my take on it. Lala is about 5'2 with long hair, bald v, natural b maybe c top with a nice hang and feel. And a nice ass. Pale skin, no tats on her. Tight kitty on her too.

Took a short shower, was ok and she cleaned all the areas.
Up to the room I give the tip and lala gets to work with a striptease and we do a hug naked and a light kiss . My hardon is poking between her thighs and she gives a tease pussy rub. Then turn her around and give her the booty pecker poke . A bbbj ensues and shes good at it , nice lips and tongue work and ball bath.
Put the c on and cowgirl ride to doggy to mish cib.
Pretty nice girl, doesn't talk much. Smiled all the time and helped me dress, brought water and a candy. She checked all the boxes for a good spa girl. I would see her again. And 80 + 200 tip. Hour session.

Tried out this place. Its a spa, basement but its a full floor and more. Rooms are private and my room had a sink for washing up. Theres a table shower too. Tried Lala. Photos on twitter look ike her. There's some pretty raunchy videos on their twitter too.
Lala turned out to be a sweet quiet china girl, she could bass for euro I think or euro/asian. Nice booty and natural C top and nice proportional waist, pretty face. Shes maybe 5'2", long hair. Shaved bald kitty. give the 80 house.
We went downstairs to the shower, I needed one. Standard fare then to the room. Discuss my services options, bbbj/fs. 200.
She lets me undress her, shes wearing a teddy bra panties set, whatever you call that it looked great. Get her naked and next shes becomes tiger mode Lala, bodyslideing on me and licking my balls and shaft. To a full bbbj.
Get my cover and take Lala out for cowgirl, doggy mish and back to doggy cause her booty view is sweet. She does the reachunder to my sac as I CIB in thd doggyride. She cleans me up and continues with the geisha act with socks shoes pants. Its cute and I let her shes really sweet.