HAppy Easter

Hey desi, I never got the chance to see you as I was with my so at the time you were...working... but I knew you retired....

but are you back to working now... I saw a little something on BP

Hey desi, I never got the chance to see you as I was with my so at the time you were...working... but I knew you retired....

but are you back to working now... I saw a little something on BP
Yes, inquiring minds would like to know.
I saw the ad on BP also. It had a link her her webiste.

Sounds like you all have a mystery on your hands but really guys have you ever known me to put an ad up on BP????? I know its there, my inbox and VMs is evident of that but doesnt mean I put it there!

BP no, but CL yes.
uh oh someone has been keeping up with their Desi-ology;) I did start on CL, met most you guys on there before Jimbo told me about this site....I think thats why I miss you guys so much, I always had fun being "alyssa" being "me" requires panties and big words;)

Only thing I am seeking these days guys is just some privacy but you are ALL always welcome to contact me privately if you want to know anything all you have to do is ask......sweet dreams xox

To all who celebrate, I hope you have a fantastic day....To all who dont, celebrate anyway, its a day of candy, yummy;)
Hey Sweetie

Hope you had a wonderful holiday-

JATIMHO--- How is your coursework going-? If you are ever in need of a special massage to work out the kinks and relieve some stress, please let me know!! It will be on the house for you and only you :)~

T1