HAPPY BIRTHDAY Boywonder!

Thank you for the birthday wishes...very sweet.....and someone stopped by on Saturday nite..lol....:)
Happy BDay Boy Wonder!!! Everyone, get up.. Marc, Flipperfeat... I was going to say the old guy but his dead... shit, wolf is out chasing guys (rumor has it) , one guy is dead... the others left.. shit, their is noone left. So much for a party for BW's Birthday..

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Happy BDay Boy Wonder!!! Everyone, get up.. Marc, Flipperfeat... I was going to say the old guy but his dead... shit, wolf is out chasing guys (rumor has it) , one guy is dead... the others left.. shit, their is noone left. So much for a party for BW's Birthday..
Happy Birthday BW...and fuck you FAH I ain't chasing guys. Lately I am not chasing much of anything except for the wind....

Hello

Happy Birthday, Boywonder. Will Superwoman be giving you a freebee, or a discount at the very least?
NOPE--But I did give him 45 spanks for his Birthday last year. First I made him stand in the corner for being a naughty boy. Of course everyone knows that all naughty boys and girls eventually end up standing in the corner with their pants pulled down over their knees awaiting their spankings! LOL!
Then he assumed the position over my knee—while I was wearing a short dress and heels. Then I gave him thirty-five spanks with my paddle! Then another ten for looking up my dress while I was spanking him! LOL!

Only teasing!
Have a great day UG.:)

Last edited:
NOPE--But I did give.......for his Birthday last year. First I made him....... Of course everyone knows that all naughty boys and girls eventually end up with their pants pulled down over their knees awaiting their........LOL!
Then he assumed the position over my knee—while I was wearing a short dress and heels. Then I gave him thirty-five spanks with my nipples! Then another ten for looking up my dress while I was spanking him! LOL!

Only teasing!
Have a great day UG.:)
naughty girl......;)