Gym, Trader Joe's and other pick up spots

If your looking for drunk cougars... Parsnips bar by Lake Ronkonkoma.

I'm sure must of you Suffolk dudes know about this place.

I went there last night. There was 1 idk...50 or 60yr old lady weary a sexy skirt thing with small shirt on and giant fake watermelons.... after a few drinks she was looking like Pamela Anderson......lmao

I had 2 lady there that want to hook me up with there 30yr old daughters. They were taking pictures of and sending them to there daughters.....lmao
In Nassau County , I’ve heard Memories 2 in Williston Park can score you something older . But if you want higher end then in Roslyn “Kyma” at night is the spot .

so I'm not the only one who notices that. MY SO wonders sometimes why I always volunteer to do the shopping there if she does it at the local supermarket.

Besides the obvious anatomy features, the leather sheath they wear that holds the box cutter is a turn on for some reason.
Is this the one in Freeport?

There is no Trader Joe's in Freeport. Maybe you're thinking about the one in Merrick?
The Trader Joes on Long Island are
Westbury, Merrick, Hewlett, Oceanside, Plainview, Commack and Lake Grove.

I would imagine only Westbury and Merrick would have good looking WOC working at them given their proximity to hood adjacent neighborhoods.

The Trader Joes on Long Island are
Westbury, Merrick, Hewlett, Oceanside, Plainview, Commack and Lake Grove.

I would imagine only Westbury and Merrick would have good looking WOC working at them given their proximity to hood adjacent neighborhoods.
You would be incorrect.
I agree with Billy S .I will start with
Westbury .i will say Westbury is nowhere near hood lol . Over the recent years Westbury has change for the better . I understand your referring to Prospect in New castle. However at my job people who come from that area all prefer to shop at mall in Hicksville . One coworker of mine whos black claim he from Westbury yet he act weird or even white washed . Graduated from Clake in Salisbury .

The location of all those store from Bernes and Noble all the way down merrick rd is all money . Don’t get me wrong , I know theres been robbery going on but that across the country . the people committing those crime are average people like me and you . They make It easy for everyone to steal with these self checkout . Try it . Grab a bunch of bananas and go to pay at self . When the screen ask how many bananas ? Press “1” because in reality you do have 1 bunch but they mean “each” and besides they toss them away because they go bad.

people living in avalon or hotel also have kids working near by doing retail.

Hempstead got an Aldi , Hempstead out of all places . Week one I’ve heard a basehead broke a window . Aldi got it fixed the next day if not the same .

I must add from an old friend of mine . He worked the Trader Joe’s in hewlett . Told me there’s where the store is full of Jewish woman . Now I never banged one but I am tempted to drive out there to see if I can score . What stops me is Ive heard Jewish girls try to stick to their own .

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Walter1271995 - actually I was referring to the locations that might have WOC working.
I was hit on by a young WOC in a store not mentioned by @MassyMan

And as far as Jewish woman go, yes the real hard core JAPs that you will find in the Five Towns will stick to their own kind when it comes to marriage but they will bang out Blacks and working class white guys when they want to get dicked out really good and hard. They just make you leave right away once the deed is done and don't want you to acknowledge what just happened. Like the way we treat street and cheap motel whores.

I was referring to the workers that would work at those stores.
Those are the only TJs with hood adjacent neighborhoods to source WOC service workers. Westbury has uniondale, hempstead and new cassel to pull from.
Merrick has roosevelt, baldwin and freeport to pull from. However the Hewlett location the time I was in there seemed to be full of workers that probably come from the Rockaways.

@Walter1271995 - actually I was referring to the locations that might have WOC working.
I was hit on by a young WOC in a store not mentioned by @MassyMan

And as far as Jewish woman go, yes the real hard core JAPs that you will find in the Five Towns will stick to their own kind when it comes to marriage but they will bang out Blacks and working class white guys when they want to get dicked out really good and hard. They just make you leave right away once the deed is done and don't want you to acknowledge what just happened. Like the way we treat street and cheap motel whores.
Are you referring to the orthodox specifically @billyS ? Because some of them are hot and you can tell under the ridiculous outfits many of them have had body work done and have beautiful faces. Often they are with the most disgusting slob you could imagine, so it makes sense.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you referring to the orthodox specifically @billyS ? Because some of them are hot and you can tell under the ridiculous outfits many of them have had body work done and have beautiful faces. Often they are with the most disgusting slob you could imagine, so it makes sense.
No I was talking more about the typical stuck up JAPs. The ones who marry for money then cut their cuckold husbands off after a year and fuck the plumber and pool boy while the husband stashes away some spare cash and lurks here and bangs the girls here.

But yeah, those Orthodox and semi Orthodox ones I see wearing those long skirts and scarves down on the boardwalk in Long Beach are on my bucket list. I think it would be fun to defile one of them the same as defiling a Muslim chick in a habid .

No I was talking more about the typical stuck up JAPs. The ones who marry for money then cut their cuckold husbands off after a year and fuck the plumber and pool boy while the husband stashes away some spare cash and lurks here and bangs the girls here.

But yeah, those Orthodox and semi Orthodox ones I see wearing those long skirts and scarves down on the boardwalk in Long Beach are on my bucket list. I think it would be fun to defile one of them the same as defiling a Muslim chick in a habid .
lol
Shame on you for having such impure thoughts
I can’t say I’ve been with either, but the thought has crossed my mind too..
The orthodox ladies are no stranger to fuckijg as they usually have a handful or two of kids

Theres 1 rich Jewish Lady that owns apartment buildings in Manhatten. She is like 35 or 40 smoking fucking hot. My company services her hvac equipment. She always request the SuperSimp.

But everytime I go there her kids are there. Her husband is a fat dude that I no ain't fucking her good.

So she either wants the supersimp or I'm the best hvac tech in the world..

I'll let Y'all no when I figure it out....... she is so hot.

Theres 1 rich Jewish Lady that owns apartment buildings in Manhatten. She is like 35 or 40 smoking fucking hot. My company services her hvac equipment. She always request the SuperSimp.

But everytime I go there her kids are there. Her husband is a fat dude that I no ain't fucking her good.

So she either wants the supersimp or I'm the best hvac tech in the world..

I'll let Y'all no when I figure it out....... she is so hot.
Leave her your card with personal cell phone next time ..

One time i was shopping for a specific brand that is sold at one the store at the Americana manhasset . Turn out that clothes brand is own by a Jewish dude from queens . Well as it would have it ,The brand attracts a lot of young white jewish dude with jappy sisters or girlfriend . One girl caught my attention . Her long black skirt was making her cake poke out. Another young sister of her was wearing a skirt but legging/yoga pants under . Which seem to be a common outfit for them .

After meeting the lady at car wash and texting back and forth for a couple days. She seems cool and nice, she mentioned that her husband and her are losing the connection. In back of my mind I said to myself “everyone has a sad story”.

She actually planned for me to pick her up at the train station where she parked her Jeep. She wanted to make it seem like she’s going to work today.

We went to a local Motel for a couple of hours. Had a nice 3 round with her. She has the mom body that I like. The good thing we showed each other our recent blood tests which is cleared. I figure maybe one or two more rendezvous, then I'll call it quits.

She's getting pretty interested in my personal life, but I'm not really looking for that level of connection from her.

It’s a cold world.

billyS

Reign of Terror
After meeting the lady at car wash and texting back and forth for a couple days. She seems cool and nice, she mentioned that her husband and her are losing the connection. In back of my mind I said to myself “everyone has a sad story”.

She actually planned for me to pick her up at the train station where she parked her Jeep. She wanted to make it seem like she’s going to work today.

We went to a local Motel for a couple of hours. Had a nice 3 round with her. She has the mom body that I like. The good thing we showed each other our recent blood tests which is cleared. I figure maybe one or two more rendezvous, then I'll call it quits.

She's getting pretty interested in my personal life, but I'm not really looking for that level of connection from her.

It’s a cold world.
She is a civilian but she has a STD blood test handy?