Gym, Trader Joe's and other pick up spots

This Tuesday, I went to a car wash on Sunrise Highway because the weather was beautiful. While waiting outside in the waiting area, I chatted with a young woman and got her number. We discussed her Jeep Wrangler, how it rides, and some small talk. She is married (noticed the rings) and through out our conversation she mentioned she has a child, but she seemed eager to meet up. We are going meetup in the middle of next week. It's a cold world out there.
@billyS you can add Car Wash to the title.

pokler

Power Bottom
so I'm not the only one who notices that. MY SO wonders sometimes why I always volunteer to do the shopping there if she does it at the local supermarket.

Besides the obvious anatomy features, the leather sheath they wear that holds the box cutter is a turn on for some reason.
Genius come on man. You are too damn old to score civi pussy .
Who are you kidding beside yourself ?

The crazy part there's a chic that always smiles at me at the gym and I just smile back, and I kept saying she looks familiar in my head and then I thought about it she's one of my back neighbors , she has a nice phat ass and pretty face but that would be playing with fire lol.

This Tuesday, I went to a car wash on Sunrise Highway because the weather was beautiful. While waiting outside in the waiting area, I chatted with a young woman and got her number. We discussed her Jeep Wrangler, how it rides, and some small talk. She is married (noticed the rings) and through out our conversation she mentioned she has a child, but she seemed eager to meet up. We are going meetup in the middle of next week. It's a cold world out there.
@billyS you can add Car Wash to the title.
Keep us posted

You are all just a bunch of filthy horny animals-

Just a thought- What about a Home Depot or Lowe’s —Generally it’s the guys going there but chances that a woman goes on her own — maybe she is single, divorced or had a so that pays little attention - could yield positive results !!
I no of many single middle aged women going to home depot to look for men. I have met a few. But you better be a jacked lumber jack/construction worker looking dude. That's what there looking for if there at home depot looking for men.

One of my other NP4P secrets for MILFs is to wait outside party stores. Party City tends to be great spot to pickup hot mothers. Usually between opening and noon. The one in Oceanside is a personal favorite for this.
They are usually getting party supplies, balloons or some other type of things for their kids. Very easy to spot which ones are married and not by the rings.

You are all just a bunch of filthy horny animals-

Just a thought- What about a Home Depot or Lowe’s —Generally it’s the guys going there but chances that a woman goes on her own — maybe she is single, divorced or had a so that pays little attention - could yield positive results !!
Definitely not because she’s gonna want you to do work for free

I am not running into much pussy these days, matter of fact I stopped carrying condoms in my Wallet. Now I just carry a moist towelette, I run into more chicken wings more often then sex.

But when I was on the prowl for some tender vittles, I always found a bunch of hotties at the bank. I always made it a point to do the transaction inside and not the drive through. The tellers and the associates who open up accounts were always sexy and nicely dressed.
Whole Foods always has some nice looking uppity snatch in tight yoga pants pushing a basket.