Gum job

Anyone know where to get a legit one? Preferably Suffolk. Besides the shady one in Jenna thread lol
I know this info doesn't help at all right now, but 2 of the 3 regulars that i had in my rotation that just went into rehab could take their teeth out if needed. Drugs are a terrible thing, but...
When they're out, and with their permission, I'll post. One was a regular advertiser, the other UTR but always looking for dough. They were both hugely embarrassed about taking their teeth out, but i told them there was a market for it. Both young, white women.
Drugs are a terrible thing, but...
No lookers, by the way. Both in bad shape, but could always get the job done for me. I generally don't judge. Who knows, after rehab, they may pass for runway models.

I know this info doesn't help at all right now, but 2 of the 3 regulars that i had in my rotation that just went into rehab could take their teeth out if needed. Drugs are a terrible thing, but...
When they're out, and with their permission, I'll post. One was a regular advertiser, the other UTR but always looking for dough. They were both hugely embarrassed about taking their teeth out, but i told them there was a market for it. Both young, white women.
No lookers, by the way. Both in bad shape, but could always get the job done for me. I generally don't judge. Who knows, after rehab, they may pass for runway models.
That would be very much appreciated, and of course with their permission and in line with the rules

Any update on these two? Still haven't been able to cross this off the bucket list ☹️

Any update on these two? Still haven't been able to cross this off the bucket list ☹️
They're both in for a long haul. I forget the name of the program, but you do rehab instead of jail time, usually lasts from 3 months to 9 months. 1 just got her cell phone privileges back a week ago, and texted me immediately, letting me know she'll be around when she gets out, but it could be another 3 months. I've texted the other, just to see if she's doing well, no answers from her. I promise, I'll post when i know what's going on, even if it's to tell you they say no.

They're both in for a long haul. I forget the name of the program, but you do rehab instead of jail time, usually lasts from 3 months to 9 months. 1 just got her cell phone privileges back a week ago, and texted me immediately, letting me know she'll be around when she gets out, but it could be another 3 months. I've texted the other, just to see if she's doing well, no answers from her. I promise, I'll post when i know what's going on, even if it's to tell you they say no.
Very detailed and informative of you, and also much appreciated!

Do you guys really notice a difference with gum jobs? I have a FWB who recently got all her teeth removed for dentures, so obviously I make her take them out so I can get a gum job, but the only difference I notice is a lack of tooth contact, which she was always really good at anyway, never really felt any teeth from her, maybe I need to instruct her to start biting down on it? :p

Do you guys really notice a difference with gum jobs? I have a FWB who recently got all her teeth removed for dentures, so obviously I make her take them out so I can get a gum job, but the only difference I notice is a lack of tooth contact, which she was always really good at anyway, never really felt any teeth from her, maybe I need to instruct her to start biting down on it? :p
Correct. The gums provide a pressure that lips can't, no matter how much suction she produces. Gum jobs feel incredible.

Got me a gum job recently! Totally forgot to post about it here, sorry. One of my recovering addict acquaintances hit me up last week, she said she missed me and wanted to get together like old times. Who am i to say no? So we met up, she looks great, clean living really suits her well. I made sure that seeing me wouldn't trigger her, you know the old, people places and things, and she said, absolutely not. So we had fun.
Anyway, i asked if i could put her number out there and get her some biz, and she said, absolutely not! She said she'd go back to using in no time if shit started back up like the old days. So, sorry fellas, this young lady is off limits. We'll see when the next one gets out.

Would much rather her stay clean than me get my first gummy, so I'm glad to hear that. Praying the next one works out though! Thanks for the update sir
Looks like Lexii/Mel is advertising gum jobs! Apparently, she's always been able to take her teeth out, just been too vain/proud to do it so far, I guess. I won't attempt with her tho. In my opinion, she keeps questionable company. Search local ads tho, she'll come up. Good luck

Would much rather her stay clean than me get my first gummy, so I'm glad to hear that. Praying the next one works out though! Thanks for the update sir
The other of my junkie gum jobbers is out, and she's back in the life, advertising. I haven't seen her recently, so I can't review with a number posted, but if you know where to look, you can find her. She's a hard rocker/punk rocker/goth looking girl, advertises in Westbury.